• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Its been three years since I logged in! How should I sell my discs?... oh, and Hello!

BarkBuster

Eagle Member
Hey guys. Its been three years since Ive been to the forum and sadly in that amount of time Ive probably only played 20 rounds. :\ Ive decided to sell most of my discs and I was curious if you guys would suggest selling individually or as a lot? Im going to keep about 20 discs, my bags and my practice basket for when I get a chance to play.

Soooo... Sell them as a lot, or individually? I think there are about 90 or so. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that I feel like I remember nothing about condition ratings, what certain discs are worth more, and I dont know what the market is like right now. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

I'd say if you have anything with collector value(CE, first runs, limited runs, PFN, etc) sell those individually. If you have just a bunch of normal stuff, then bundles. You should post pics to let some of the guys see them and offer price suggestions.

Facebook is where the $ is at.

Can pay $5 here and list in the marketplace.

Old innovas? All that really matter.

Im considering taking pictures of all of it and letting someone give me a quote of what it is actually worth. Id be willing to cut someone a great deal if they are honest about the valuation of the items.

Ive got a lot of Innova, DC, and some randoms.

Are there any grail discs these days? 11x TBs and the like??

Selling on FB? Is there a group there for selling?

AND I noticed that it costs money to sell on here now! haha. Crazy. I don't mind paying here. I spent a fair amount of time on this site back in the day.

Yea, most of the old champion tbird, firebird, eagle, valk, and leopard will be worth something decent as long as they are in good condition. I don't personally know the prices for a lot of them. USDGC roc would be a holy grail disc. Even some of the old DX discs can be worth money if new super rocs, XD, aviar, etc. First run buzz, old pearly beasts, but its really about condition, color, weight that brings in really good money.

Last edited:
Hmmm Ill have to post to that whats this worth thread or something... Ive got an 09 US Doubles Championship wood Roc... Im assuming you're talking about a different disc.. haha

There are a few I am curious of... Mainly my Dynamic Disc Cryztal Z Buzz SS that is coke bottle clear. Looks like I better take some pictures!