• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

John E McCray now sponsored by Salient Discs Pro Team

I wonder if Discgolfcenter will start carrying Salient products now that their player is sponsored by them.

Disc golf center has been carrying our products for 4-6 months now.

Discs? I must be blind, 'cause I'm on the site right now and can't find them.

Edit: Unless it's in-store only, and not online?

Not sure as I don't handle sales but I do know they along with Infinite, DN,GGGT, and Sun king are all Tier 2 vendors so they have a commitment of 1000 discs annually.

Not sure as I don't handle sales but I do know they along with Infinite, DN,GGGT, and Sun king are all Tier 2 vendors so they have a commitment of 1000 discs annually.

Yea, they must only be selling those at the actual store, because I've never seen Salient discs offered on the site. And if you look at their current products, there is nothing produced by Salient.

Yea, they must only be selling those at the actual store, because I've never seen Salient discs offered on the site. And if you look at their current products, there is nothing produced by Salient.

Your correct BigSky you don't see them in their website. What the vendors do with purchased plastic is there responsibility so like you said I bet they are just selling them in store.

This is great because it keeps older, more established companies from growing content and not trying to be innovative anymore. Salient may not be big now but everyone starts somewhere.

JohnE is a class act no matter what logos are on his back. It is great that he is getting a chance to play on tour on a full-time basis and I wish him all the best out there.

awesome for JohnE .. keep up the great works guys .. curious to see how things develop.. more power to ya!

I know gateways moto for players is take what you can get where ever you can get it. With that said is johne dual sponsored now or is he exclusivly salient?

Reading more of this, it actually sounds like a concept that Dave Feldberg has been putting out for awhile; sponsorship more akin to ball golf where a player has a putter sponsor, a driver sponsor, etc.

Would be cool if John E. Still had Gateway putters and mids, and Salient drivers/bag/etc. Could open the doors for a lot of other players.

Latest posts