• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Ka-Kaa

Las Aves means "the birds" (or just "birds") in Spanish, and it looks like all of their upcoming releases have birds themes. And of course Kaka just reminds me of the Brazilian fútbol player.

Maybe one of the Finns can shed some light.

Looks like Kastaplast is making their discs.

https://m.facebook.com/LasAvesFrisbeeGolf

Last edited:
Birds make a sound that resembles "Ka-Kaa" :p

After a google of finish birds and Kaa. I landed on a website showing a bird called the Red Throated Diver which is found in Finland and makes the howling sound of "ka-ka-ka-kaa-ka-ka".

I may have just over analyzed that...

Birds make a sound that resembles "Ka-Kaa" :p

After a google of finish birds and Kaa. I landed on a website showing a bird called the Red Throated Diver which is found in Finland and makes the howling sound of "ka-ka-ka-kaa-ka-ka".

I may have just over analyzed that...

I can independently confirm that some birds do, in fact, make a sound that resembles "Ka-Kaa." :thmbup: :p :D

8b9cd9b8bc81888afef2c5fb8c6dddd6.jpg

oh, well. I wanted one of those anyway.

Pete, the owner/creator/brains behind Hucking Aces is a tester/reviewer for Kastaplask and was contacted by Las Aves to test the Kaa-Kaa. Long story short, he will be getting both a Grym and Kaa-Kaa so we should have word soon on if they are indeed the same disc, or if the Kaa-Kaa was maybe slightly modifed.

Latest posts