• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Keen Nasu

Best thing is a) they come in 14's and 15's and b) they say they run true to their sizes.

Hmmmm.

These look pretty cool.

Same shoe as the keen marshall right? Looks like it to me just a different color.

If they are the same as the Marshalls, can anyone talk about the waterproofing?

We are a KEEN dealer and carry the Marshalls. I just ordered myself a pair of Nasu's and I'll compare them when they come in. From everything I can see ,they are the same exact shoe with the KEEN disc golf logo silk screened on the side being the only difference.

We are a KEEN dealer and carry the Marshalls. I just ordered myself a pair of Nasu's and I'll compare them when they come in. From everything I can see ,they are the same exact shoe with the KEEN disc golf logo silk screened on the side being the only difference.

Thanks!

These would be worth looking into if they had more color options.

I bought the Nasu because of the color combo. The Marshalls have horrible color combos which is why I didn't buy them. Then these can out in black and I couldn't be happier.

Also I wear 15's and these fit true to size just like all the other 5 pairs of keens that I have owned.

Just looked at those colors on the Marshalls. I almost spit my coffee out! Who decided on those color combos Bozo? I like the plain black of the Nasu, the DG logo could be a little smaller though, just my opinion though.

My only experiences with Keens have involved the Delaveagas and the Tryon. Both of those were ruined within a couple of months of normal use, so I haven't been impressed with Keen overall. However, I really like the look of the Marshall/Nasu. Have you guys had any issues with Keen durability in the past or did I just get some defective shoes?

Ive been using the marshal wp for months and they are the best dg shoe I have tried. Lightweight, waterproofing is holding up fine, soles are still intact. Ill definitely buy another pair when these ones are toasted. Only issue I have had is the toecap on my left foot(drag toe) getting worn out, but I used some shoe-goo and its fine.

My only experiences with Keens have involved the Delaveagas and the Tryon. Both of those were ruined within a couple of months of normal use, so I haven't been impressed with Keen overall. However, I really like the look of the Marshall/Nasu. Have you guys had any issues with Keen durability in the past or did I just get some defective shoes?

Ive had problems with every shoe company not lasting for more than a couple months. I just support Keen because they are really the only shoe maker that supports dg with its own shoe.

I like the looks of the Verdi II.... probably my next pair.

I had a pair of the Verdi I and am currently wearing a pair of IIs. my only compliant on the Is is the mesh fabric where it connects to the toebox separates kind of quickly. I havent been discin in the IIs yet so I can't say if the fixed it like they said they did (snow is above the tops of the shoes so.....). But the sole is what I love, its got great traction on alot of different surfaces. And the waterproofing lasts until the shoe pulls apart. I do miss the old color combos (orange/blue Go Bears!...I do like the new color tho Raven/Orange)
but I am a big guy and rip through shoes like crazy so take my exp with the thought that if a pair makes it through the full season of any brand its amazing. the Verdi I went from April until early September so it was close.

I bought the Nasu because of the color combo. The Marshalls have horrible color combos which is why I didn't buy them.

Just looked at those colors on the Marshalls. I almost spit my coffee out! Who decided on those color combos Bozo?

thats one thing i really like about Keen, they appeal to both sides of the "style" spectrum, the boring people and the fun people ;). i love the color of the marshalls.

I bought a pair of these and everyone said to go up a 1/2 size. The problem is that all shoes I own are in different sizes. I typically get 11 1/2 but the Keens are 12. They feel a little big so i'll add an extra sock. If I don't like them then look for them on someone else's feet later this year. There is nothing that feels better than giving shoes to poor disc golfers.

Chris, I think you should go down in size. Try a size 10. If they don't fit, send them to me. ;)

Well?

Latest posts