• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I really wanna try one of these, but I don't need anymore plastic. I'm comfortable with my bag as it stands.

...but if one of YINZ guys wanna let me "borrow" one, I won't say no. :)

Just bought a 175 GL Saint yesterday. Only threw it under a half dozen times but it is throwing just like my star teebird. Hopefully going to give it some work in a round today and some field drives.

I was kind of hoping for a little more turn then what I'm getting but I'm hoping some distance throws will actually show me that its there. Maybe I should have went a few grams lighter.

I'm happy to hear this

I ordered some 174/5 Opto Saints as I wanted a touch higher HSS than my 168 GL and 169 Opto were giving me

the 168 GL is a pretty sweet tail wind flyer

Just bought a 175 GL Saint yesterday. Only threw it under a half dozen times but it is throwing just like my star teebird. Hopefully going to give it some work in a round today and some field drives.

I was kind of hoping for a little more turn then what I'm getting but I'm hoping some distance throws will actually show me that its there. Maybe I should have went a few grams lighter.

Yea, my 173 GL Saint doesn't show as much turn as I expected from what people were saying on here. However it does fly very similiar to my Star Teebird, which I actually lost recently...so the Saint really hits the spot. I'm sure though after a little abuse, this thing is going to develop more turn and hit some sick lines. I love how dependable the slight fade is right now, it is crazy controllable for me.

After a few more rounds with my 174g Opto Saint, it now has a bit of turn in it.

If I could only find a disc that beats in to a brand new Saint, that'd be wonderful.

Got mine in last Friday (2 - 177g G/L), played 3 rounds with them over the weekend. They definitely throw similar to a Teebird, but with a little turn and more distance. Not nearly as nose sensitive as a River, but almost as glidey. As of now, it looks like the Saint will complete my driver line-up (Bolt-Saint-Pred-River), at least until the Volt comes out.....

Got mine in last Friday (2 - 177g G/L), played 3 rounds with them over the weekend. They definitely throw similar to a Teebird, but with a little turn and more distance. Not nearly as nose sensitive as a River, but almost as glidey. As of now, it looks like the Saint will complete my driver line-up (Bolt-Saint-Pred-River), at least until the Volt comes out.....

I told myself the saint was going to be my last disc purchase for a while because I'm extremely tight with money.
Completely forgot about the Volt :doh: Looks like I may be breaking that promise of mine haha.

I just won a 175g GL Saint from a Doubles Tourney this past weekend. I'm thinking it may be too heavy from what I regularly throw...but willing to give it a try...I threw a 170 and that thing bombed.

the Saint is a nice disc and really does have great glide
I only got a couple of throws in with a heavy Opto last night so it is really too early for me to tell much about the flight of the heavier versions
unfortunately my initial impression is that might not be quite (over)stable enough for the line shaping I'd be looking for

anyway
I now have
2 168 GLs
1 169 sparkle Opto
2 174 sparkle Opto
1 175 opto

and 4 others (2 Opto and 2 sparkle Opto) on the way from a recent trade

that's a lot more than I need

I know this isn't the marketplace but I'm just letting the Saint throwers know that the 169 Sparkle Opto and perhaps 2 to 3 of the heavier Opto's are available for trade

I know this isn't the marketplace but I'm just letting the Saint throwers know that the 169 Sparkle Opto and perhaps 2 to 3 of the heavier Opto's are available for trade

What color is the 169 sparkle Opto? Picture possibly?

had a moment of panic my saint decided to climb a tree this afternoon. Looked for a half hour before it fell out of the tree and landed at my feet!!! Thank god, the GL saint is becoming my most used driver. At my power level ( 350 golf ) I can work the gl saint on a few different lines. flexed out a 340 shot today. Held the anny line almost to the end with a nice fade back. This disc has brought the love back to lat64 for me!!!

had a moment of panic my saint decided to climb a tree this afternoon. Looked for a half hour before it fell out of the tree and landed at my feet!!! Thank god, the GL saint is becoming my most used driver. At my power level ( 350 golf ) I can work the gl saint on a few different lines. flexed out a 340 shot today. Held the anny line almost to the end with a nice fade back. This disc has brought the love back to lat64 for me!!!

I know that feeling all too well. Glad you got it back! Give the River another chance!

Here is a review for you 300ft-350ft throws out there.

I was using a 175 GL.

This disc glides....a lot as I'm sure everyone already knows by now.
When throwing this disc flat you will get a some turn out of it, not a lot but enough to notice the difference between that and a star teebird.
Using the slightest hyzer and throwing low it lazered a nice straight shot and had a good dependable fade at the end.
Giving it the slightest to a good amout of anny, depending on the hole, I was able to work some some sick s-curves around trees.
Working lines was very fun with the disc.
Did I mention the glide ;)

Very happy with this disc! :thmbup:

I'm gonna try one of these things out.

Anyone find any differences in stability other than plastic choice and weight?

Are the red/pink more OS, etc.?

Any of them more domey than others, so far?

they all seem pretty consistent. gl is flatter and less stable than opto. all the ones i have and have seen are the same. i think these are all from the same run though.

Shameless Plug:
Just put some more Skulboy SAINTS in Marketplace.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69456

7687555068_26157c6c10_z.jpg

I just wanted to let the Saint lovers know,
I put a "Wanted" in the marketplace for a light blue/teal GL Saint 168 or less.
I will buy or trade for it.

Latest posts