• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I'm with you on Discing down. I can throw my saint as far as my long range drivers and it's easier to control. I wish they came in 150's though so I could get my wife one.

Ive had a saint for awhile now, not sure its going to stay in the bag. I know my form isnt the best, but on some throws its stable and others it has a decent amount of turn. The beat PD might just go back in to replace it.

i liked the saint a lot but got almost as much distance with it as i do my sword. this normally isn't a bad thing, but i was hoping to use it for shorter distances. i use a warship for open shots up to about 330, and i was getting about 370 or so with a saint. i'm trying out the eagle instead, and like the fact that i don't get quite as much d with it.

the saint was super fun to throw in the field, i just didn't seem to reach for it out on the course.

I've got two opto saints, and they are awesome. My sparkle 171g opto is a great wind fighter and my 164g bubblegum saint is a great all-around driver.

Attachments

• Saints.jpg
    Saints.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 41
alright i may need some help i just cannot stop getting new saints!!! 2 more orange sparkles on the way

Field work tonight confirmed that the gold line saint is a beast at hyzer flips. Droppng that thing 330 dead nuts straight. The opto is the perfect compliment with the added stability and little extra glide. I have been needing something faster than my leos, after a few dozen other discs the saint has solidified that role. Thanks lat64 for the saint its a godsend. I have to stop crushing on this disc, but its magical!!

:)

alright i may need some help i just cannot stop getting new saints!!! 2 more orange sparkles on the way
?
Field work tonight confirmed that the gold line saint is a beast at hyzer flips. Droppng that thing 330 dead nuts straight. The opto is the perfect compliment with the added stability and little extra glide. I have been needing something faster than my leos, after a few dozen other discs the saint has solidified that role. Thanks lat64 for the saint its a godsend. I have to stop crushing on this disc, but its magical!!

:)

I LOVE my 168 gl saint. Here is a short video of me throwing it over a pond that is ~325 feet long.

Got my first saint today! It rocks! Like every other lat disc its super glidey and easy to throw. Im so addicted to GL plastic it's not even funny.

Picked up a gold line saint yesterday based on all the love in this thread. Omg it hasn't disappointed. First throw out in field work I threw the easiest 340 of my life. After about an hour I was consistently putting it within 15 feet of my 360 post. Ive never thrown 360 on a rope before. Occasionally I'll hit 400 but I average about 375-380 with my beast, archon and destroyer but never on a rope like the saint. Love this disc.

so many great flavors to choose from!

koolaid-1.jpg

Latest posts