• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I currently throw Rivers and Flows and was wondering if the Saint fits in between these discs or does it overlap the Flow. I been wanting to try one but curious if it will fit the bag or just be a tweener disc. Any feedback from someone who throws these same discs would be appreciated.

I have thrown all three here is my take. The saint is a lot like the flow but a little shorter, but not by much. I think it can compliment the river and it will not be as long as a flow so it will fit in your bag for sure, if not the mp will snag it up quick. The river has the same nasty glide, but where the river turns a lot and will hold the anny line the saint will want to fade back at the end of a anny line. The gold line saint is a hyzer flip maniac!!! it flips up to flat and tracks right just a little then straight with a gentle fade. I remember the flow to have a more pronounced turn and fade, more r to l movement. hope this helps YMMV

Last edited:
The saint reminds me of an eagle x. Except it glides better for me. I throw a river for anhyzers, a seasoned tee bird for straight, an opto Saint for S shots, and a newer stable teebird for hyzer shots. My power range is 325'-350' with said discs.
Hope it helps!

If I can throw a Star Eagle X Straight with fade to about 360 ft what would a saint do at that power?

The Eagle X is my bread and butter.

The Saint acts like a seasoned SEX but a bit longer due to its glide. So if you have a nice Star Eagle and you lose it, you could throw in a Saint while you beat in a new one. I really like my Saints, but they didn't kick Eagles out of the bag because fresh Eagles are just as useful as seasoned Eagles and the Saint can not cover the slight over stability that a fresh Eagle X offers.

Saints are still a great mold, though!

imag0681y.jpg

My newest pick up...a sparkle opto Saint...167g. Ready to get out and see how it flies.

I came upon a Saint GL at the local DG shop. Same speed as my Strikers but with a little more glide. Thought I'd give it a try. With a small adjustment on the grip,,,and Daaaammmm an extra 50 feet on my drive. A few throws Id compensated in keeping to the right ( RHBH) and waited for a fade. But it would ease to the left. It has a permanent spot in my bag.

Just picked up my gl saint the other day and so far I'm diggin it. For some reason I throw it nose up quite a bit, but when I put it on a good line it just glides forever, and has a nice gentle fade. I think it and I will become good friends. Plus it just looks gorgeous.

Just picked up my gl saint the other day and so far I'm diggin it. For some reason I throw it nose up quite a bit, but when I put it on a good line it just glides forever, and has a nice gentle fade. I think it and I will become good friends. Plus it just looks gorgeous.
I get mine nose up sometimes soon, usually when i am trying to throw it too hard. When i slow it down a little and concentrate on nose angle this thing goes. I like the smooth is far with this disc. It really rewards a nice smooth throw.

It has completly taken my t-bird out of my bag. I can throw my 169 opto saint on the straightest line I have ever seen out to 340-360 feet. It is a little nose sensitive but that's my fault and not the discs. Now if I can just throw the same every time I would DOMINATE!

^^ I had already posted before I read about other peoples issues about keeping the nose down lol.

I find myself using the Saint more and more every round. Definitely my favorite new disc.

Latest posts