• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lucid Truth First Run w/ Pics

First time throwing the truth today took me awhile to get used to(typically throw Rocs) but once I got used to it it flew nice! I hit basket on a little 240ft hole! I gonna need some time to get used to it though its just so much different than throwing Rocs.

I got a Lucid truth x out today, and it is the disc I have been searching for. Handles power really well without turning over, is responsive to release angle, but still fights out of an anny, and releases clean.

I liked my mace, but grip locked it or released it goofy due to the bead too many times. Then I tried my old vector, an icon ghost, an escape (good disc for true overstable duties, but really short for me to use as a full time mid), a warship, and then ordered the M2. The truth was really an after thought, something just to try out, and I was sure the m2 was going to take my main mid duties. The truth just fits me perfectly, and is overstable enough for a good fade around trees, but flies straight and won't turn.

Hopefully I stay in love...Truth!

The truth was really an after thought, something just to try out, and I was sure the m2 was going to take my main mid duties. The truth just fits me perfectly, and is overstable enough for a good fade around trees, but flies straight and won't turn.

Hopefully I stay in love...Truth!

Hang on the to M2, I think the two compliment each other wonderfully. I'm rocking a 400s M2 for overstable and Lucid Truth for straight.

Any word on how the sub-170s Lucids are flying? I want a truth that wont fight out of the anny. It's either a 166 lucid, or beat up a bio...

Any word on how the sub-170s Lucids are flying? I want a truth that wont fight out of the anny. It's either a 166 lucid, or beat up a bio...

I would say both will likely try to fight out of the anny. I haven't beat up a bio yet, but my 168 Lucid will fight out if it has any height.

Hopefully Wednesday! Ill report ASAP I'm off allweek gonna stalk my mail man til he gets here. Super stoked to try this one!

Just ordered from Dynamic...they must have put them up today

I ended up paying the same as it would have been ordering from MST...it just feels better paying 11.99 for a disc and 5 for shipping 2 than 10.99 and 7 for shipping on 2. Haha

Last edited:
If the fade gets beat out of these...holy crappers! I can't wait to see what they will do.

Just hope the HSS doesn't go down the tubes.

My 178 first run opto is less stable than I expected thrown from the tee, it actually flies more of an s than a buzz does it doesn't seem to have the hs of a buzz. I'm thinking a beat verdict will be better for filling the buzz slot than the truth.

My 178 first run opto is less stable than I expected thrown from the tee, it actually flies more of an s than a buzz does it doesn't seem to have the hs of a buzz. I'm thinking a beat verdict will be better for filling the buzz slot than the truth.

I'm not usually one to cry OAT, but it's either that or a fluky Truth. Or a cannon arm I suppose.

Latest posts