• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lucid Truth First Run w/ Pics

I'm not usually one to cry OAT, but it's either that or a fluky Truth. Or a cannon arm I suppose.

An s flight would be indicative of an anny release also.

I dropped quite a few molds because they turned more than I wanted (my form being a part of the problem, no doubt) but the truth has shown zero turn. I have ripped it hard, and it is the first mid I've gotten out to 275ft, but no turn.

I have flexed it, just seeing if it would hold an anny, but it pulled right out of it. That is the s the poster may have seen.

No anny release and no oat I like throwing comets and stingrays so I would definitely be noticing oat MY truth just has a little turn to it nothing massive but it doesn't seem to have the hss like a glow z buzz I used to throw.

I also might just have more power than you I can get the truth out to 300 pretty easy

Word dude, no judgement, just trying to see if it was an issue other than the disc. We are blind to to your experience because we love the disc too much!

For sure it is an awesome disc I never liked buzzes but I do like this truth and it pairs awesome with the verdict if you love your truth and want a super trusty stable counterpart try the verdict it pairs perfectly with the truth!

I'm not usually one to cry OAT, but it's either that or a fluky Truth. Or a cannon arm I suppose.

I don't think so...I have two more just like brandocommando9 has (color and all). I am struggling to keep it in the bag, bc of the lack of HSS. Maybe I'm throwing it too hard, but even on a hyzer release, it's turning on me with no guts at the end to fight back. I was hoping for something more like an Axis that is dead nuts neutral. The Axis handles my power much better and finishes straight with no fade. The truth is as long as my leopard, so for a hyzer flip turnover disc there is too much overlap. It's not completely turning and burning on me, but it won't hold the line at 300/325ft power.

I got mine from gamedog and I saw his pics ours are twins maybe its just ours but it just seems to me these don't have the hss of other super straight mids

I'm hoping I don't see a lot of high speed turn out of mine. I'm currently using prodigy M3s and can get those to about 380 straight the whole way with no turn what so ever. I'm hoping for a similar flight out of the Truth.

I'm hoping I don't see a lot of high speed turn out of mine. I'm currently using prodigy M3s and can get those to about 380 straight the whole way with no turn what so ever. I'm hoping for a similar flight out of the Truth.

Ain't happening boss! If you do, I wanna see a video so I can see where my form is suffering. I just don't see this thing holding a line with that kind of power on it.

Ain't happening boss! If you do, I wanna see a video so I can see where my form is suffering. I just don't see this thing holding a line with that kind of power on it.

Your truth experience appears to be limited to the one plastic of the few you have. I've seen plenty of people already who can launch these around 400 and it couldn't be any straighter of a line if I drew it in the air. I'm guessing you have a lucid in the pink or other translucent colors and you've hit some trees. That's exactly how my pink one flies. Get one in biofuzion and compare.

Your truth experience appears to be limited to the one plastic of the few you have. I've seen plenty of people already who can launch these around 400 and it couldn't be any straighter of a line if I drew it in the air. I'm guessing you have a lucid in the pink or other translucent colors and you've hit some trees. That's exactly how my pink one flies. Get one in biofuzion and compare.

^ Fair enough! I have two of the more Opaque Dayglo yellow/green First runs. I actually havent hit any trees thus far with it, except lightly maybe near the end of flight. It should be nowhere near beat yet.

Suffice to say, I normally blame the archer not the arrow, but this one I have really focused on getting extra clean releases with. I dont see OAT with any other mids I throw.

I have been very Curious about the Biofuzion truth though! I need to pick one up for sure! I bet that would really be the ticket for me. I like the speed and distance potential of the truth for sure. Hopefully its the Lucid plastic that makes it squirrly for me ...

I was watching YouTube last night and found a video of some guys testing the truth and you can see slight turn in their videos also

I've been throwing the hybrids and they really are like glo buzzz. A little faster, a little more glide, a little less LSS.

Mine don't have any turn. For reference, I backhand them between 175-325.

I have a Pink Opto Truth that definitely has some high speed turn. Not the laser straight disc i hoped it would be. Still nice though.

I have found that when I throw flat I almost always end eu relapse asking a little anny. I throw with a tic of hyzer all the time, and the truth won't turn unless I ask it too. I'd imagine bigger power throwers could see turn. I'm throwing these at 320 and they are dead nuts, but again a little hyzer on my releases.

I have found that when I throw flat I almost always end eu relapse asking a little anny. I throw with a tic of hyzer all the time, and the truth won't turn unless I ask it too. I'd imagine bigger power throwers could see turn. I'm throwing these at 320 and they are dead nuts, but again a little hyzer on my releases.

:hfive: Just a little extra hyzer is usually all it takes to straighten them out.

I've been throwing the hybrids and they really are like glo buzzz. A little faster, a little more glide, a little less LSS.

Mine don't have any turn. For reference, I backhand them between 175-325.

I still want one of those hybrids from you!

;)