• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Mid that doesn't fade left.

Knockahomalc

I have a dx roc and love it. What is a good mid that does not fade left at the end. I have a wolf right now but am not in love with it. Not Innova dependent. Thanks.

knock

I have a dx roc and love it. What is a good mid that does not fade left at the end. I have a wolf right now but am not in love with it. Not Innova dependent. Thanks.

knock

Give that Roc a little more time and it will be what you want. Nothing holds a line like an experienced Roc.

For out of the box (I.e. if you don't have time to work that Roc) try a Fuse, Tursas, Comet, Meteor

There are probably some others Flying Squirrel perhaps

It's pretty weird that you're throwing forehand, and it's going left. Just throw your Roc in the other throwing style. Saves money :p

knock

This is the norm, no worries.

Give that Roc a little more time and it will be what you want. Nothing holds a line like an experienced Roc.

Great advice.

Important question, how far are you throwing the Roc now? This will affect what stability of disc you'd want.

My VIP Tursas fades left, my GL fuse does not.
Maybe a bad disc. It is more -2,1 in my hands. Noodle arm.

Last edited:
Keep throwing fresh DX Rocs, and pair them with an MVP Tangent. You'll have a great midrange combo.

A Z comet in the low 170's should pop up and drop to the right and just kind of finish to the right. Tweak it a little bit with varying amounts of hyzer. If you want a disc that will go straight and fade hard right, look at a flying squirrel. Easiest anny disc without being a turn n burn imo.

A Z comet in the low 170's should pop up and drop to the right and just kind of finish to the right. Tweak it a little bit with varying amounts of hyzer. If you want a disc that will go straight and fade hard right, look at a flying squirrel. Easiest anny disc without being a turn n burn imo.

The Z Comet. Agreed.

For out of the box (I.e. if you don't have time to work that Roc) try a Fuse, Tursas, Comet, Meteor, Element & Flying Squirrel

^^This. Tho if you like the beaded feel go with a Comet or element

the stock production innova atlas' are available on monday.....i hear they are pretty straight

Mako or Tangent. Tangent is slightly understable whereas the mako is just straight.

The Mako3 has a slight low speed fade, so it should be a good choice. If you find it has a little more high speed turn than you'd like, the Atlas has about as much fade as an Aviar with less high speed turn than the Mako3.

Last edited:
keep tossing those DX Rocs dude.. also you could go the Comet route.. i love both and pair very very well together.. if you havent tossed a comet yet snag a Elite-X for starters

Latest posts