• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Milky Pearly Crazy Overstable 11x Eagle X

kdogokc

Par Member
If you have thrown one of these guys and are familiar with Eagles, then you know what I'm talking about. I have CE Eagle X's, 11x Eagle X's, 12x Eagle X's, and KCP Eagle X's. No other eagle throws like this Milky Pearly Overstable 11x Eagle X.

I lost one a year ago and a friend of mine, knowing how bummed I was that I lost it, saw one for sale at the course last night and bought it for me.

Since last year I have put a Banshee in my bag that has really filled the spot of this wierd crazy overstable EX. If you look at the rim of EX's and Banshees then you will see that the Banshee has a steeper concave than the EX. The rims are similar, but when you compare them you can def see the difference.

The Eagle I got last night is a misprint Banshee. It is the exact white pearly plastic of the crazy overstable EX I had before and is also a 160 wieght class like my last one. I have read posts of others who have come across this anomaly. Even aside from the rim distinction, the flight of this beast is exactly like the flight of a Banshee. I am not talking about the difference between a glow and star stability difference. I am saying that these Eagles are stable as in Banshee/Slower Firebird stable.

I would be curious if anyone else has one of these beasts and a banshee and if they can confirm whether they have a banshee misprint or not.

I will be interested to see this. I throw eagles and have never seen anything like you described.

I have a blue pearly 11x eagle X that flies this way. Its a 166 and is massively overstable for the weight and mold. Never really thought to compare it to a banshee though. I think I will when I get home and report back.

yeah i have had some pearly 11x in the upper 160's that flew like firebirds.. i do have a noodle arm tho so .. i think i still have one of them left at home but no banshees to check

eagle x is basically a slower firebird anyway...so i could see them flying similar.

I use to have one. I don't think it was a misprinted Banshee though because it had that Eagle dome and glided better than a Banshee but it was an overstable pig, probably even more than most Banshees I've owned. I saw Avery Jenkins give a clinic a couple of years back and he said these overstable 11X Eagles were his go to fairway driver for flicks.

Full weight champ is 3 years old and still stable as it can be.

eagle x is basically a slower firebird anyway...so i could see them flying similar.

no eagle x I have thrown got this ^ memo.

I have a handful of 11x eagles. None fly like Banshees (even the flat top cal x'es). So maybe this guy did get a mis-stamped Banshee. It does happen.

Let The Haters Hate : )

The pic below is the LEFT white 11x EX (that I believe is a misprint Banshee) and RIGHT blue 11x Ex
IMAGE_03873B12-8917-42DA-ACE7-3A580A75153F.JPG

The pic below is the LEFT white 11x EX (that I believe is a misprint Banshee) and RIGHT red Banshee
IMAGE_F879575A-3CF7-4A05-BBD6-2E67B2078AFE.JPG

The pic below shows the stamps. The White 11x Eagle is the Misprint with an identical rim config of the Banshee shown above.
12%25201%253A06%253A13%2520PM.jpg

You can clearly see the white eagle has a notch, where the banshee is smoothe into amore blunt nose. You got yourself a beefy freaky eagle.

no eagle x I have thrown got this ^ memo.

I have a handful of 11x eagles. None fly like Banshees (even the flat top cal x'es). So maybe this guy did get a mis-stamped Banshee. It does happen.

^^^Dude has more concievable forms of Eagles than is humanly possible. :)

Wouldn't be the first misprint thats for sure. Like my Rhyno stamped Monarch. (Rhynarch):p

At least the Rhynarch was easy to spot, Banshee/Eagle would take some inspection.

Wow I can't believe that you think the white eagle profile & blue eagle profile are the same. Maybe my pictures suck, but the white disc is not an eagle rim. Whatever dif ur seeing between the red banshee & white eagle not perceivable when comparing

You can clearly see the white eagle has a notch, where the banshee is smoothe into amore blunt nose. You got yourself a beefy freaky eagle.

I owned a flat 150 class 11x Eagle X from the same run of white pearly plastic, and it was overstable as a mofo. I'm guessing this is from the same run as the 150 class 11x pearly TB, which produced some freakishly stable/overstable TB as well. I have a massively huge TB collection and a fair amount of Eagles, and one thing seems to be true for both discs: the flatter the disc the more stable it is. Is your Eagle super flat?

Also, the Eagle and Banshee should be easy to distinguish if you are familiar with either disc. In your pic the wings all look the same to me, better pics (more straight on) would help.

Look again at the picture. Better yet, look at this picture.

both-eagles.jpg

Both the white and blue disc have the notch. The blue is harder to see because of the dye job. The red disc doesnt have the notch at all, it's a banshee.

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you are joking/trolling. There is not a single pic of an el that I have posted. All Banahees have a flat "notch" as you call it. The red banshee is worn compared to new.

The blue eagle is an ex. That is not in question.

The white eagle's rim is taller and steeper than the blue ex. In other words if you measure the height of the rim, then it is taller. If you put a line on the angle it is steeper.

If you are sugesting that the white disc is a160g el then you are also suggesting that i have an el with a taller rim, steeper angle, & more stability than any max weight ex I won, in fact the stability matches a FB more closely than an ex.

I appreciate input, but I feel like you're not reading the post and that you're hung up on the worn outer edge of an old banshee and not seeing the bigger difference on the profiles.

Look again at the picture. Better yet, look at this picture.

both-eagles.jpg

Both the white and blue disc have the notch. The blue is harder to see because of the dye job. The red disc doesnt have the notch at all, it's a banshee.

I have a pearly flat Valk that is one of the most stable/overstable valks that ive ever thrown. And have had CE valks that fly like FBs

The Details

This is either some wacked out eagle MOLD that does not match other 11x EX's or it is a misprint.
2964441780.jpg

The white disc is stamped 11x Eagle...The red disc is a Banshee. The rims are identicle. The white disc is a mistamp.
776068206.jpg

Latest posts