• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

The Valkyrie Kid

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Who Are The Course's Played leaders Per State?

Other than the 125 members who have played Ninigret Park (Rhode Island) and are all tied for the lead for RI with 1.

I'm pretty sure I lead Washington state with 87/93 of our courses.

Anyone else think you've played the most in your state?

Last year RI had another course, but it has since gone extinct. So maybe if I go play Ninigret I can take the lead with 2!

I'm pretty sure solomon.trenton has played both already though...

Maryland plus

Maryland: 27 of 29: Not played Wisp, nor Prerube's 3-basket course.

Delaware: 11 of 12. Not sure you can play Camp Arrowhead, the one I'm missing, anymore.

Rhode Island: 1 for 1, about a month ago.

Pennsylvania (64) and Virginia (48) are the two states where I've played the most courses, which is just over 50% of the courses in each state.

I have played a lot in MN (and in general it seems on here) but still have many to go before all are marked played and so many new as well every year out in the sticks :eek:

MN: 79 / 225 only a weak 35.1%
The others are WI.

Solomon.trenton has me beat here in NH. But I've topped him in VT. My 9 in that state is certainly not the most played IRL, but I'm not sure there's anyone on DGCR that tops that.

In Wisconsin: harr0140 and myself were on a bit of a race this year to finish out our state. Mike (harr1040) currently sits at 246 played and I am at 236 played (with another list of courses that went extinct before DGCR; or are ultra private that accounts for another 24 courses).

The official course count for Wisco is 234.

As noted above, all depends on how you count 'em up...:) Had I not run out of gas funds this late fall/had walking pneumonia for a couple of weeks; I would have matched him on the official count. He does however, have the current, official lead...:)

*I do have more than 100 in Illinois as well; don't know if Mike can match that! :)*

Last edited:
Im at 113/177 in NC.

I'd bet that Sloppydisc or HeelboyCraig would be up there with me

I doubt I'm tops in any of the states, I have pretty good lists in IL (160), WI (102) and CA (86).

^^^^You're in the more than 100 in multiple states club; going for state #3 in that distinction soon I bet....Shuie also has more than 100 in Wisco and Cali.

You N.C. boys have a lot of privates that are not on the "official list" as well. :)

Yea I swear I find out about a new one every few weeks. There are probably about 30 or more out there for sure.

Illinois 178 out of 198 listed
Know a couple of other guys ,White Chocolate has 131, #19325 has 181 :hfive:
I'm sure we have some more that are not listed .

Last edited:
I've got Mashnut in Cali 88/247 although since he now lives there he'll probably best me this weekend.

How about Oregon? Anyone top 68/95?

I'll submit my Colorado 46/135 although I'm sure someone can top it.

And Harr has obviously crushed my feeble Wisconsin total of 3/233.

not that my totals are anywhere near you guys' totals. but my michigan total is 140/224... hoping to be close to finished by end of next year.

Latest posts