• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played Per State?

Ohio , lots of courses but few are worth playing

I feel like the Cincinnati Dayton area is the most promising and has the best courses, however, if you're in central Ohio you're in bad shape because there's about three courses that are worth your time and many others that will just frustrate you and waste your time. Brett hambrick, lobdale , kinslow … maybe even Delaware are about the only solid courses I can think of in central Ohio and it's a shame .

I feel like the Cincinnati Dayton area is the most promising and has the best courses, however, if you're in central Ohio you're in bad shape because there's about three courses that are worth your time and many others that will just frustrate you and waste your time. Brett hambrick, lobdale , kinslow … maybe even Delaware are about the only solid courses I can think of in central Ohio and it's a shame .

I kind of find joy in most courses. Each have a character and challenge. Each presents an outlet, from the grind that other parts of life can present. Hoover Dam is a nice play for sure. I guess I don't always need a gold level track to sate my thirst for the game. :D

For this ephemeral moment I have played every permanent, playable North Carolina course on DGCR.

My Real number of courses played is in my database and I'm confident that I have played at least 390 NC courses, but I've fallen severely behind in updating my database for several years, so I don't have my exact number right now.

(Playable courses DO NOT include courses on military bases, at some camps, and in gated housing communities.)

*Note: This includes 8 NC Practice Areas on DGCR that I subtract from my Real number of courses played.

There is a reason I have a Diamond Texas pic
590 listed on this web site with 52 more that are unlisted

So yes, I have the #1 spot in Texas by 224 if you count extinct and temp courses.

I had Arkansas for a week before bjflash passed me back up on Saturday. 138 listed on this web site plus 4 unlisted.

I have Oklahoma at the moment after this last week. 202 listed on this web site plus 6 that are unlisted.

I just looked it up, sitting #4 in Louisiana. The problem is most of the courses I have not played are too far to get to in a 24 hour period.

Probably the best threat for this boast.

If you look at my profile and scroll down to Texas, you will see 600 courses played. Of course the real number is 653 including The Ranch that I just played this week and do not have permission yet to list it on here. (I have a message to the owner about listed it) so that one is added to my "unlisted" courses

1st

Tied for 1st in DC with the six others who have played the only course there (a temporary course). Didn't realize this was here. Surprised to see I am #7 in Pennsylvania (thought I'd be much farther behind); not as surprised to see #6 in Maryland (my home state). Of course now I am fired up to bag some more. A trip to Lancaster could easily move me up the PA list. Of course, those baggers would then go out and pass me soon.

Trip to DE this weekend. Bagged the last "Public" (must stay at the camp) Holly Lake course I needed. Other than the Summer Camp that won't let the public play, I have played them all!! (All courses listed publicly on DGCR and UDisc) Bumped me up to tied for second.

After a long Bday weekend I have reclaimed (free and clear of any extinct courses) #1 in VA. I still need to get to some of the newer courses in the SW part of the state but Limestone Ledges has really come into it's own and is now one my top courses in the state.

Trip to DE this weekend. Bagged the last "Public" (must stay at the camp) Holly Lake course I needed. Other than the Summer Camp that won't let the public play, I have played them all!! (All courses listed publicly on DGCR and UDisc) Bumped me up to tied for second.

How hard would it be to grab a ninja bagging in December?

;)

Latest posts