• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Music City Open 2014

Ermac010

My apologies ahead of time if this has been answered but I haven't been able to search any definitive information. I would like to try and play in the Music City Open and I'd be traveling from pretty far out of state. I haven't been able to find any information yet about registration accept that it would be announced sometime mid-April which is upon us now. Just want to see if I have a shot at signing up before I make any travel plans. Thanks for any info!

Thanks Aims for the Chains for the link, I saw that on the PDGA's website and I visited the musiccitydiscgolf.com website but I haven't been able to find a link to register or anything like that, if you even can pre-register at this point. Thanks again for your help!

Thank you guys for the advice, I'm gonna try my luck with an email to the TD. Thanks again.

Registration will go live soon. The final details of the tournament are being worked out. Also we are in the process of assigning a new Tournament Director so your e-mail may have gone to the previous one.

Flyer3_zps02436a05.png

that will depend on what division you want to play. I am not in charge of the course layout, but I assume Rec/Int will be playing a slightly easier layout than ADV/Open. I would expect, but cannot say for certain that the layout will change after lunch.