• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proton Relativity and SE Neutron Vanish stamp... woohoo...:\

While I would much prefer a Plasma Resistor or Relay class Axiom release, I really like that Vanish stamp. This might be the first release since the Electron Envy that I actually buy.

I went into a PIAS that I hadn't hit up in a while since they usually only make one order every year. They had just got in some really great looking MVP and I happened upon the prettiest pink and blurple swirl Neutron Atom I've ever seen.

Had to have it.

It's been very hard for me not having Atoms in the bag while I'm using the Swan 2. They are both so good in different ways.

I went into a PIAS that I hadn't hit up in a while since they usually only make one order every year. They had just got in some really great looking MVP and I happened upon the prettiest pink and blurple swirl Neutron Atom I've ever seen.

Had to have it.

It's been very hard for me not having Atoms in the bag while I'm using the Swan 2. They are both so good in different ways.

Why can't you bag both? They're very different discs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to have it.

Saw a couple of those swirly N Atoms at a shop. I already have 2 plain colors so I resisted. Been bagging one for a couple weeks and digging it as a straight shooter.

^ Agreed - I was hesitant to get a N Atom because I have a bunch of Electron and Protons and didn't think it would fit. But the Neutron is the straightest start to finish and easier to get a slight flex than the proton - I've been using it a LOT on upshots and really like it. Proton is great as it resists turn better and has more hyzer finish - I carry 1 of each plastic - God help me if they release it in Plasma, haha

It's got that classic great Atom feel and fits right between the Envy and Proxy in that it doesn't really turn or fade much. Very useful.

Hey I need some last minute bag advice... I thought I was set: Envy, Spin. Vertex and Comet. Relay, Signal, Inertia, Orbital. Tourney day tomorrow haha looking for a substitute for the Comet maybe or cram another disc in Nutsac.

My glow Z 174 Comet isn't behaving probably because the Vertex is working awesome and got a lot of throws in no wind.. I need to fill a semi stable mid slot... trouble is a weather system is coming in and the winds picking up, I'm trying to figure out my shots for downhill tunnel at about 45 degrees and a straight headwind disc. I need something Buzzz like or Tangent in the sweet spot... which mildly foreign disc would you guys add from this list? I usually throw 165g about 325'

170 fresh N Tangent
170 plasma proxy
176 first run Axis
166 fresh N atom
174 Tursas
176 ESP Comet
176 proton proxy melon stamp

Last edited:
Axis all day.

Will handle the wind with added speed and works best for lower line/tunnel/downhills etc without getting pushed around like the slower or less stable molds.

If your proxy is that heavy it gets the 2nd vote here and damn it always looks cool throwing summer fruit slices.

Last edited:
Axis all day.

Will handle the wind with added speed and works best for lower line/tunnel/downhills etc without getting pushed around like the slower or less stable molds.

If your proxy is that heavy it gets the 2nd vote here and damn it always looks cool throwing summer fruit slices.

Clear choice.

Delirium VS Dimension.

Who's thrown both? Haven't tried either yet and was planning to order one with the soft particle in my cart. Currently bagging the Nitro and Mayhem, looking at possibly replacing Nitros with one of these molds.

Delirium VS Dimension.

Who's thrown both? Haven't tried either yet and was planning to order one with the soft particle in my cart. Currently bagging the Nitro and Mayhem, looking at possibly replacing Nitros with one of these molds.

I'm really digging the mayhem. I'm newish in the land of overmolds. Have you seen much stability difference between the Mayhem in different plastics? Is there a general rule of thumb for MVP/Axiom for plastic -> stability that holds true?

Delirium VS Dimension.

Delirium?... Does not compute...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts