• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh id be careful there. The good vector/axis have a slight dome while flat ones will have a touch of high speed turn. Tangent too which is much more US when concave/flat.

So the Envy has made its way into the bag. Do any of the plastic beat in quicker then others?

I am not really a fan of regular Neutron but I haven't tried Plasma or Soft Neutron. There needs to be a run of Electron Envys.

Well you can just bag a proxy or electron atom for a "beat-in" envy. Otherwise just throw the heck out of whatever plastic you like the most and can even pair with little lighter wt vs max.

After using my flat and fairly OS neutron Volt, I think I may like to try another slightly less stable one that will play well with my BH game.

Is a domey Neutron the most glidy one? Don't need a flippy guy, just a little less fade.

After using my flat and fairly OS neutron Volt, I think I may like to try another slightly less stable one that will play well with my BH game.

Is a domey Neutron the most glidy one? Don't need a flippy guy, just a little less fade.
Idk about dome vs no dome but I've got a beat up hot pink N volt that I love for those 350-385 foot shots that are in the open field or need some fade. I think the consensus is just beat one the heck up to get less stability... A4TC will probably have some advice as to which plastic/shape tends to fly different
Edit: the man himself beat me to it lol

Thats about the only option right now or a electron spin but it is a deep putter. Lighter beat up atom could work too.

Lighter flat theory pair up great with max wts. Some dome seems to add stability like a lot of other MVP mids.

Right on. As soon as I find one in a color combo I like I'll snag it.

Edit: not many in town places sell mvp. So we'll have to role the disc on dome.

Yeah my concern was at 75-175 lower line slow mid distances where the signal might be a little fast but that thing is damn flippy. It did nothing but turn for me with any real power and even given mean hyzer. If a heavy theory isnt doing it a signal for sure could on longer lines no doubt. I can throw a theory straight up to 300ish no way with signal.

Last edited:
Yeah my concern was at 75-175 lower line slow mid distances where the signal might be a little fast but that thing is damn flippy. It did nothing but turn for me with any real power and even given mean hyzer. If a heavy theory isnt doing it a signal for sure could on longer lines no doubt. I can throw a theory straight up to 300ish no way with signal.

Add hyzer...

Watched a couple videos of the signal. That one has me interested. Mainly because if it didn't work for a low power mid type shot it should be usable as a roller, of which I have no ability with atm.

Watched a couple videos of the signal. That one has me interested. Mainly because if it didn't work for a low power mid type shot it should be usable as a roller, of which I have no ability with atm.
I absolutely love the signal as my roller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts