• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a wrath, just because, and i have found 1 disc that can replace 2 or 3.

my trusty shock, and fortress are taking a back seat to my new find. (for now)

The proton volt knocked out 5 discs for me. 2 pds, 2 stalkers, and a star fb. And once you activate that gyro homie...aint no lookin back.

Its a beautiful thing when you find those magical discs that work for you.

The proton volt knocked out 5 discs for me. 2 pds, 2 stalkers, and a star fb. And once you activate that gyro homie...aint no lookin back.

Its a beautiful thing when you find those magical discs that work for you.
i agree.

the envy and proxy pretty much cover all my approach duties. a theory can be my only mid (though i have an ibex that i cant seem to take out of the bag)

i was using a shock for all fairway duties, or stuff around 320, but the wrath does it better. still have more gyro to try but what worked for me made the bag. (lots of trial and error at this point)

Particle/Vertex

I just figured:
Particle ="11mm class" = Ion/Anode/Spin-class = Will be pretty damn overstable (because that's all that is missing)
Vertex = "13mm class" = Vector/Matrix(?)/Axis-class = Will be understable (ditto)

Discuss :popcorn:

I just figured:
Particle ="11mm class" = Ion/Anode/Spin-class = Will be pretty damn overstable (because that's all that is missing)
Vertex = "13mm class" = Vector/Matrix(?)/Axis-class = Will be understable (ditto)

particle has been out for awhile and all reviews say it's pretty much an envy with a black rim. And MVP has already said the vertex is a US matrix compliment

ok.. missed the particle, looks nice and OS from the couple of vids I could find, have mvp confirmed that the vertex is US?
The only mid we know they are working on is a matrix OS. No word on if this is it or if the vertex is a completely different disc they made and are still working on the matrix OS.

I just figured:

ok.. missed the particle, looks nice and OS from the couple of vids I could find, have mvp confirmed that the vertex is US?

Vertex post
Click the green arrow on the vertex post.

I just figured:

The Vector is hardly OS imo. I throw a Buzzz and the overlap is crazy. I'm gonna try out a Hornet.

New releases for September announces. Eclipse MACRO tesla before an actual eclipse tesla. That's lame. Proton mayhem (im sure mike will be happy). Limit finally out. Then birdie bah, flashlight, and water bottle.

None of this excites me.

Edit: also mvp_steve confirmed the vertex shares a core with the axis.

Last edited:
New releases for September announces. Eclipse MACRO tesla before an actual eclipse tesla. That's lame. Proton mayhem (im sure mike will be happy). Limit finally out. Then birdie bah, flashlight, and water bottle.

None of this excites me.

So it's Axis-US? Score. This'll give me slightly OS, slightly US, and actual US. Mid slots officially covered

None of this excites me.

Cryin about no new releases, and now when they announced it, you are underwhelmed.

Life is hard sometimes..

I bet Streamline makes the OS mid. Calling it. Gonna be like a roc3 but actually has absolutely 0 HSS and a solid 2-3 for LSS. 5/5/0/3 are the numbers.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a matrix OS and some sort of OS putter, but I'm more hoping for things like a proton/neutron pilot, fission teleport, and neutron matrix at this time. Maybe a plasma resistor for grins.

i just want a matrix in neutron. i keep losing my damn proton one in plain sight.

and i have a particle, but perfer the envies color combos i have. its maaaaaaybe a little bit more stable than an envy, but really it all comes down to perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.