• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Disc Sports - Official Thread

I'm guessing we'll know when the Vectors are on their way to the shops. MVP = Grip EQ in reverse :D

(but yeah, MVP if you really wanna build some anticipation let us know :))

Even if the release isn't that close, I just hope they'll send them to Powergrip a bit early so I don't have to wait for ages to get mine while reading about you guys throwing yours. =P

MVP posted a sneak peek at zam's artwork:
169023_151740678216149_137972412926309_331785_8374157_n.jpg

Looks clean, that's about all you can say I guess...

Does this mean you're ready to set a date soon, Chad??

:twisted:

The vector stamp is awesome. They've posted it up on Facebook. I'm not sure how to post that stuff up here. I'm sure somebody knows.....

No preorder? ;)
Got to get a few of these at once. I usually wait for feedback from testers but I don't think I'll be able to wait this time... depending on weights, colors and stamp/no stamp as well. Any specifics on that?

Very sweet. I'm glad the day-glo is here. At least I "think" that green and orange are day-glo. I'll be getting a couple for sure. Congrats Zach on designing the stamp.

Cna't wait to try one. There's a comment on the page that it's going to be their overstable mid range. Going to have to put it up against my pains.
photo.php

Wyno said:
depending on weights, colors and stamp/no stamp as well. Any specifics on that?
Our First Run Vectors are going to be in clear, neon lime, and neon orange colors with weights around 172-178. All the First Runs will be stamped as they will all have our 'First Run' stamp. Production runs will include more colors as they come, and of course many blanks.

NoLifeLeft said:
Did the center on those come out stiff or gummy?
The core of the Vector is in our standard Proton plastic which has the traditional semi rigid feeling disc.

Our putters are available in Soft and Medium Proton flexibilities, whereas our non putter discs will be standard Proton plastic.

I am very sorry to hear about the weights that you will be running. I would buy a stack of Vectors and Ions in the mid-160s. Do you intend to run lighter weights?

Monocacy said:
I would buy a stack of Vectors and Ions in the mid-160s. Do you intend to run lighter weights?
For the time being, Vectors are going to be 173-178. Lighter Ions are still on the list, as they have been set aside with the Vector being a higher priority.

Thanks to the wonderful folks @ MVP my tester Vectors are in the mail. I will be compelled to throw them as much as possible and report frequently. :p

Looks like some new plastic...So will the next run of Ions be super clear? That would be awesome!