• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tensor new overstable mid

Anywho, i have a feeling Zam thinks im a MVP hater, im not. I look at their products objectively when i get a chance to throw them. A few comments ive made obviously upset him but I think he's being defensive because he represents them. Thats cool. Like i said, i dont have problem one with MVP themselves. (Fanboys are a different story though, but i hate fanboys from every brand).

If anyone can find me a post where ive been absurdly negative about mvp, or anything haterish and/or untrue, ill address it.
For every hour that this disc has existed in the public consciousness, you've got a post in this thread -- each one trying to frame this news as disappointing. It'll never fly overstable, it'll mold up wrong, remember how you guys hated the mini? That cake is stupid, your birthday stinks. I get that you hate fanboys, but the fanboys are justified this time around. This was totally awesome, let 'em be excited in their thread. ZAMZAM loves you and we'll go troll a malt shop together ok?

I have no expectations for the flight or a slot in my bag currently for this type of disc, so I will be going in very open minded on this one. Still excited as hell to get my package...

I have no expectations for the flight or a slot in my bag currently for this type of disc, so I will be going in very open minded on this one. Still excited as hell to get my package...
I'm in an adjacent boat...
except
Hoping to sell every Sanny Q-Sent I've ever laid eyes on :)

The Vector's fun, but the true Roc slot is just seldom used for me. I'd go to the Q-Sent, or the QMS, but rarely to the Roc (aka last-resort headwind QMS). That's how I use the Vector. But the Tensor sounds like it might pull off some of the elusive magic in the Sanny. I love the Tangent so much, and overstable mids so much, that I can't imagine not being super enamored with the Tensor. But, I thought the same about Vector. Being more overstable than the Vector is good news to me.

I'm in an adjacent boat...
except
Hoping to sell every Sanny Q-Sent I've ever laid eyes on :)

The Vector's fun, but the true Roc slot is just seldom used for me. I'd go to the Q-Sent, or the QMS, but rarely to the Roc (aka last-resort headwind QMS). That's how I use the Vector. But the Tensor sounds like it might pull off some of the elusive magic in the Sanny. I love the Tangent so much, and overstable mids so much, that I can't imagine not being super enamored with the Tensor. But, I thought the same about Vector. Being more overstable than the Vector is good news to me.

I feel exactly the same way. Since I ventured out from the Drone I have yet to find an overstable mid like it. I sure hope the Tensor will be that. I like the Trident, but it's still a little fast for a true midrange.

Haha same reason I carry a roc...too windy to throw a QMS into. Almost never need it otherwise

Back to the tensor...

OMG! MVP is so sneaky, i wasn't expecting a new disc so soon after the mini.

Now this means we get a distance driver next!!!!??

At least we can all speculate about the Tensor for a couple weeks now and come up with our best bull**** about how it might fly..

They are hitting the nail on the head with each release lately, im very happy i decided not to buy a stack of Zones last week, THIS is the disc i wanted from MVP almost as bad as a Distance Driver.

MVP is in beast mode right now, lets just hope they keep the releases coming ever 2 months untill they fill out a nice line complete with distance drivers!

After comparing the Tensor profile with the zone, it looks to be a higher speed zone with more glide. A longer zone would be awesome :D

After comparing the Tensor profile with the zone, it looks to be a higher speed zone with more glide. A longer zone would be awesome :D

Not to get off topic, but have you thrown a DD Suspect. Pretty close to what you said. I'm hoping the Tensor is more like a Drone. A true overstable mid.

Zam, are you gonna finally release the new design with this disc? You can put it on the Tangent, the Tensor and hell throw it on a couple minis....... but we gotta have it man!

For every hour that this disc has existed in the public consciousness, you've got a post in this thread -- each one trying to frame this news as disappointing. It'll never fly overstable, it'll mold up wrong, remember how you guys hated the mini? That cake is stupid, your birthday stinks. I get that you hate fanboys, but the fanboys are justified this time around. This was totally awesome, let 'em be excited in their thread. ZAMZAM loves you and we'll go troll a malt shop together ok?

I love you too, but i never said any of that. Sorry. Lmk when this malt shop date is goin down.

* i agreed with someone who said the FR would likely need to be tweeked. Which, i will stand by. Hopefully it wont, but its happened with half their releases that i know of, so i have no reason to think its not a strong possibility.

Yeah sounds like that. I probably keep Crystal FLX Zone for shorter approaches and less skips.

Latest posts