• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tensor new overstable mid

Zam, are you gonna finally release the new design with this disc? You can put it on the Tangent, the Tensor and hell throw it on a couple minis....... but we gotta have it man!
Yeah, we got the green light for that pet project yesterday. Can't wait to see it on a Tangent as intended :) and not sure on Tensor yet.

Any thoughts on whether or not this is going to come out in proton too since they just announced the proton tangents on FB?

I would say it's a lock for Proton. Maybe they'll do a dual release of the Tensor in both plastics.

With a little snooping around you'll be able to find a rough release date for them. :thmbup: Also, we'll probably be getting them a week or two ahead of that.

"The Tensor will exhibit reliable high-speed stability for power throwers and is great for approach shots on windy days. The Tensor has outstanding glide coupled with its great high-speed stability, always followed by a dependable fade."

They sound pretty confident it is beefy.

"The Tensor will exhibit reliable high-speed stability for power throwers and is great for approach shots on windy days. The Tensor has outstanding glide coupled with its great high-speed stability, always followed by a dependable fade."

They sound pretty confident it is beefy.

I sure hope it is. I can't find a beefy Vector to save my life. The Vectors I have pretty much fly like my Axis'. Kind of disappointing. The M1 is my beefy mid right now, but I'm hoping the Tensor will be Drone like beefiness.

I got out my clear FR vector and was extremely happy with the stability. I have a bunch of other vectors from 176-179g (all in proton) and found them to be more learning on the straight-stable side...and definitely not wind fighters. The FR isn't the best wind fighter either, but it definitely has a more pronounced fade than all of the other vectors I have.

I really want this to be THE overstable mid, but I really don't think the description matches a "beefy" disc. Sounds to me like it could describe the Vector. It at least describes my neutron Vector.

Latest posts