• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Top 80 favorite courses played (out of 365)

Great list! Me thinks that list would change some once you visit the west coast. :)

Me too!

I understand these types of lists are highly subjective. However, I'm pretty sure most of the Left Coast courses I have played would knock Anna Page East and West out of the top 80 list in this thread.

The bluff is brilliant, it is my 2nd favorite. If you like wooded golf the most, Flyboy will probably not overtake that spot. I truly enjoy the overall balance of Flyboy so for me, it is #1.

Bluff is the only one that even comes close though, Stoney Hill being a close 3rd.

Local friends of my have also told me---to my face, no less---that Brackett's Bluff is fabulous, better than Stoney Hill. From all I've heard I've no doubt they're right. My two planned trips there have been canceled for non-disc-golf reasons, as was a trip to Flyboy. A source of ongoing agitation.

They are two completely different styles so it's kind of hard to compare, all three of those (FBA,SH,BB) are all so different from one another.

Trust me when I say Stoney Hill is awesome, it's almost on that level, mostly just a few small things(mostly some of the tees)

This is just my personal opinion though, Stoney Hill is my kind of course....minus the 40mph winds.. :|

This is just my personal opinion though, Stoney Hill is my kind of course....minus the 40mph winds.. :|

We've had high winds at so many tournaments that our unofficial slogan is:

"Stoney Hill. It's a breeze."

You really need to turn left next time you go south....NY,PA,NE,DE,WV,VA, for instance

The man's making long wintertime forays out of Wisconsin. Southern (and West Coast) courses can offer him an amenity other places cannot---warm weather.

You really need to turn left next time you go south....NY,PA,NE,DE,WV,VA, for instance

If I can find a way to make money along the way I would gladly come that direction in summer. The wheels are in motion now I have to see if I can make it happen.

glad to see you enjoyed ed austin in FL even though it is more open. i had a great time playing there. the 'letter holes' help mix things up a bit. playing on a converted ball golf course was cool IMO.

no michigan! blasphemy! you need to stop what you are doing and get over here. ill be your guide. GO!

seriously though, i hope to someday play half the amount you have played. if only i would have played when i was younger, ive been all over the country and could have hit a ton of great courses.

Latest posts