• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Shop Listing

Sports Chalet is closing all their stores and so is Sports Authority. However, I believe that Dick's might be buying/leasing some of the Sports Authority spaces when they close because in Sacramento, that would have left only Big 5 and the PIAS as the major sports big box stores. Maybe Academy might want to think about further west expansion into California?

Attn: ADMIN
I just recently visited a store on the "Shops" tab that no longer sells any disc sports equipment or apparel. The store is Midwest Sports and can be removed from the shops list. In exchange, i did add the Dicks Sporting Goods and the Hastings in town that still move alot of discs so anyone passing through can locate them. Thank You! :)

Tim,
I added Elevate Sporting Goods in Tacoma, WA. Great shop with a good selection of new and used disc and accessories. They carry many brands, not just the Big 2, and are super nice and helpful. I hope they don't mind!

I doubt they would dtuba :) Thanks for adding it, it could bring them some business.