• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New MVP Disc, the NANO

Here's some ballistics data for reddit :)

This is the inevitable result when professional disc nerds play with new toys indoors.

I smashed a Liberty box while going for indoor max-D with the Tangent and texted it to ZJ.
Then weeks later I got the exact same photo from MVP doing a speed throw at their mini basket. Nice.

boxkills.jpg

Hummm.....sounds and loos like a perfect disc for frisbee dodgeball....its great being a pe teacher.

Here's some ballistics data for reddit :)

This is the inevitable result when professional disc nerds play with new toys indoors.

I smashed a Liberty box while going for indoor max-D with the Tangent and texted it to ZJ.
Then weeks later I got the exact same photo from MVP doing a speed throw at their mini basket. Nice.

boxkills.jpg

It's easier to get the disc in the basket if you take the basket out of the box first.:doh:

:)

He wrote chuck after he realized he wrote chunk previously. It was an edit,oh well.

Who says chunk anyway? In regard to throwing? Rednecks, thats who.

Did I edit the quote in your post too? :p

No. You edited your own. Which edited the quote.

Id like to throw one along side my vibram and my innova driver

If the Nano is beefy and hefty like the Fat Bwai from Small Axe, it will drive consistently, and putt well.

It's hard to believe that MVP took the time and effort and made two molds for a mini, and is taking the trouble to overmold, and GYRO these bad boys. Even with a mini, they're doing it right.

I hope the Nano is nothing like the Fat Bwai, I didn't care for that thing at all.