• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forum & discgolf

1da44e7a.jpg

Got my two baskets today! Hopefully my putting improves now haha.

Few pointers. Use the search function before starting threads.( everyone will yell at you)
The marketplace will be your best friend
Read everything and only believe half of it,this is the internet and there are trolls all around

Welcome.....don't try to do to much at first. I have had a few people never play before with me. They try to keep up shot to shot or thread a needle with me and they fail out bad and loose some of the deisre to play more.
Also Don't worry about getting a big 350 foot drive right away. Get your accuracy down even if it's only a 225 foot drive and not worry about a hyzer flip right away!

Welcome.....don't try to do to much at first. I have had a few people never play before with me. They try to keep up shot to shot or thread a needle with me and they fail out bad and loose some of the deisre to play more.
Also Don't worry about getting a big 350 foot drive right away. Get your accuracy down even if it's only a 225 foot drive and not worry about a hyzer flip right away!

Thanks for the tips! Two friends and I picked up the game at the same time so our skill levels are very close which makes every round fun.

Here's a pic of my new bag and straps I got in the mail today.
48fd0824.jpg