• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New trilogy challenge

I TD'd one last year. Sent out a form to those registered to select their 1st, 2nd, 3rd color preference for each disc (with pics of colors). Gave preference to those that signed up first, not arrived first. Little more time for me to setup, but no one complained since it seemed more fair that way. I did have a lot of grass/dirt colored in the Thief. Claymores were a nice aqua or gold. Only a few darker tones of those. Shields were mostly red, yellow and purple.

The colors this year will be better considering the discs won't be in recycled plastic. When you grind up and mix a bunch of colors, you wind up with browns, greys, and blacks.

We spoke with Tomas concerning the Macana...he stated that he will be changing the name. don't know to what though.

The colors this year will be better considering the discs won't be in recycled plastic. When you grind up and mix a bunch of colors, you wind up with browns, greys, and blacks.

We spoke with Tomas concerning the Macana...he stated that he will be changing the name. don't know to what though.

Looking forward to throwing some Elasto - the only discs Westside gave us initially were way too fast for me.

Latest posts