• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NORTH JERSEY DG STORES??

The only place I know about in the Bergen/Passaic Northeastern area is this place called Greenwood Lake Sports Center in West Milford. It's really a paintball/fishing outdoor shop, but they sell discs too. They probably keep a couple hundred in stock, but they are just sort of piled on racks in no order. And only Innova. Other than that, there isn't much. Most of the New York metro area is kinda dead on disc golf. The only other places you might find discs are Sports Authority or Dick's, but I wouldn't advise that.

Thanks!! Yea Sports Authority and Dicks aren't even on my radar when it comes to getting discs...I'm pretty spoiled with the shop by me Clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com small shop jammed packed with new and used discs wall to wall...but thanks man I'll definitely check it out!

If you are in the area you have to play Warwick in New York. It is by far the best course around. Across the street is the Oasis, one of Warwick's course designers lives there along with a few other disc golf families. They have a course there that is private and still a work in progress, they also have a pro shop. They sell Discraft and Innova and just got a new order in. It is private land and not an official shop, but you can't miss it. It is right across the street from hole 3 of Warwick Brakewell. Pull into the driveway and knock on a door, if someone is home they will let you into the pro shop. The prices are pretty fair.

I have seen signs for that shop while playing at Warwick but I haven't been inside. But yes, I would recommend playing Warwick if you have time. It's like a 45 min drive from NYC, and like 15/20 min from the Passaic County, NJ area.

I wish it was 45 minutes from nyc. I live in Brooklyn, I pick up players in the east village of manhattan and it takes almost two hours from Manhattan right off the FDR. Anyways, if you are within 3 hours of Warwick and love disc golf, go play it! I started playing in Minnesota/Twin Cities and Warwick is better then every Minnesota course except for Blue Ribbon. The people that live across the street at the Oasis are totally rad and it is worth checking out for plastic.

Yeah I guess 45 is a bit liberal on the travel time. That's why I don't live in the city. Back on topic, how big of a selection do they have at the Oasis pro shop? Lots of discs? Do you know if they are planning on developing a buy/sell used disc section?

They just started carrying Discraft, last time I was there it was all Innova and I got a lot of nice stuff. I played with Mike who lives there the other day and he said they have a bunch of Buzzz's and a bunch of different Discraft stuff.

Latest posts