• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Old DX CAL Teebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecpenguin

Par Member
I traded for a DX Teebird about a week ago. CAL mold, circa 2002ish. It throws like a dream.

I'd like a few more if possible.

170+ preferred.

The newer the better.

yeah the older dx birds are $$$ .. i like mine 170ish or under but i might have a heavier barstamp that i might could get rid of.. not the early early barstamps the one with the normal bird on it.. cant remember for sure but prob 7ish/10 with some plate ink and 175ish

Some of the newish stamps are cal mold. I got one two weeks ago brand new off the rack. Sweet older dx plastic.

yeah the older dx birds are $$$ .. i like mine 170ish or under but i might have a heavier barstamp that i might could get rid of.. not the early early barstamps the one with the normal bird on it.. cant remember for sure but prob 7ish/10 with some plate ink and 175ish

I'm interested!

take a long look at all glow dx teebirds. they are Cal tooled.

I have a Cal tooled glow TB marked 168 scaled 169.9
I rate my discs conservatively and would call it a 6. I have gotten discs on here rated as 7 that are in worse shape than this.

http://imgur.com/M2ktj

Noticeable ding @ 11:00 and 5:30 faded almost impossible to see ink on the back. In great shape for 10 year old DX plastic. That mark at 12 is the photo and there is nothing on the disc there.

Would be more interested in trades as opposed to selling.
Pm me if interested

I have had several glow DX teebirds that were all cal mold as well... I'm glad that you like that one I sent you by the way. Those ones are amazing and that was my last of them. I'll take a look and see if I can find any more glow ones for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts