• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

I got to throw it out in the wind today. It's just as stable as the Sirius and maaaaaybe just a quarter tick less than the quantum. I hyzerflip/turned it over throwing about 370' into a 15-20 mph header, but it faded back.

It holds very well in a l/r crosswind. Had some turn on a flat and hard rip in it, but faded back for a Max d type shot. Same with the Sirius. I'm pretty happy with this run. I think I'm gonna stock up on these molfs and solfs just like I'm doing with my ppd2 and spd2, just keep a couple q.

Best shot of the day

IMAG1029_zpsnwfgq9ds.jpg

Pin high, to the left on hole 13 at oakwood. Slight hyzer flip, thrown low and hard. Missed my putt. :(

No trees hit yet, dunno about durability. It feels a bit softer than normal pro so I bet it'll warp somewhat easily if I really smack one. However, I think that will be okay since this one started with 0 turn anyway.

Last edited:
Same! Keep in mind I only threw it a few times and it was usually either a head, tail or crosswind. But they have the same plh and flew the same lines as the s and q, so...I can only assume that they won't turn unless someone has a bigger arm than me.

If same PLH as a QOLF, that may explain it. Also, the only MOLF's I've thrown are earlier runs with the old stamp.

If same PLH as a QOLF, that may explain it. Also, the only MOLF's I've thrown are earlier runs with the old stamp.

yeah, i think the new OLF is frickin' amazing across the board. the MOLF i have is damn flat, the SOLFs i have just a tiny dome, the qolfs have just a tiny bit more than the SOLFs. in terms of PLH they are all remarkably consistent across the plastic, at least given my small sample size. they're all nicely stable without giving up any significant distance potential, which indicates to me that i'm probably on the cusp of where they would be turning, power-wise. i imagine that if i were a true big arm, i'd probably prefer the PD. as these season in and gain some turn i'm going to be real happy.

so far i'm 2/2 on 1.4 solfs. this one is identical to mr. pink in plh and in dome.

good time to be an olf thrower. :thmbup:

20090a8c-ea6f-41b3-9454-bb979595397e_zpsmvsz5rkh.jpg

Last edited:
As a longtime and avid (rabid, maybe) 1.1 thrower, I've got to agree that 1.4s are really fantastic discs. Really nice and flat. Great flight. A touch more OS than a fresh 1.1, but still very very shapeable. A 1.4 SOLF made it into my bag. Excited to have a good OLF I can throw over long water carries without fear.

As a longtime and avid (rabid, maybe) 1.1 thrower, I've got to agree that 1.4s are really fantastic discs. Really nice and flat. Great flight. A touch more OS than a fresh 1.1, but still very very shapeable. A 1.4 SOLF made it into my bag. Excited to have a good OLF I can throw over long water carries without fear.

Where can I find some 1.4?

My olf line-up currently is 1.4 qolf, 1.4 solf, new 1.1 sof, 1.1 sof and a beat to hell 1.1 sof. I also carry a faf 12x firebird and a beat up 1.1 qols to bookend each side of the lf's

How do the 1.3 and 1.4 differ?

1.3 solf have gross plus rims, dunno how they fly. I think they have some turn out of the box, could be wrong.

1.4 solf are flatter, no plus rim, fly straight to fade lines with decent enough wind resistance.

1.3 qolf have some dome, good stability, fly straight to fade.

1.4 qolf fly similarly, less dome though. They are more similar than different.

My 1.3 molf is super flat, no dome whatsoever, a touch more stability than the solf/qolf.

Older molf are flippy.

I'd say the 1.3 qolf, the 1.4 solf/qolf and 1.3 molf are all pretty similar out of the box. The newer runs have more wind resistance since they're flatter. They also feel better in the hand. The new molf run isn't 1.4, it's 1.3. Their third run of the olf in millennium (pro) plastic.

Last edited:
My olf line-up currently is 1.4 qolf, 1.4 solf, new 1.1 sof, 1.1 sof and a beat to hell 1.1 sof. I also carry a faf 12x firebird and a beat up 1.1 qols to bookend each side of the lf's

I applaud your orion love, too much for me though.

Fresh 1.4 solf

Seasoned 1.1 sof

Beat 1.2 solf.

I'm working in a molf right now. At some point I envision 1.4 or 1.3 qolf, seasoned 1.4 solf, beat up 1.3 molf. Or I could just cycle molfs like I do my ppd and keep a fresh solf/qolf on hand. The new molfs are the bomb, I like them.

I applaud your orion love, too much for me though.

Fresh 1.4 solf

Seasoned 1.1 sof

Beat 1.2 solf.

I'm working in a molf right now. At some point I envision 1.4 or 1.3 qolf, seasoned 1.4 solf, beat up 1.3 molf. Or I could just cycle molfs like I do my ppd and keep a fresh solf/qolf on hand. The new molfs are the bomb, I like them.

1.3 sparkle QOLF's are good headwind drivers, Koda. Have you tried them in that role? All the ones I own(5) have a slight dome and high PLH.

Last edited:
Yep. Last year I had like 4-5 or something and sold them all to switch back to pd. I bought two again. To me they are basically interchangeable with 1.4 solf/qolf and 1.3 molf. I think I put up comparison pics a couple pages back. I'll find it.

Last edited: