• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc challenge

I'd probably go with my avair. Would never have expected myself to say that...but I played two holes using putter only today...and wow...i can drive it as far as any driver I have backhand (sad I know, but I'm FH).

Much like half the people (it seems) on here, I am torn between my TeeBird and my Buzzz-GT. I think the Buzzz would get the nod right now.

Not trying to threadjack but as many people that have said Buzzz, there aren't nearly as many people saying Rocs. But Rocs win the Roc/Buzzz polls. What gives.

Last edited:
Definitely my Champion Valk. My go to driver, that I can get a little forehand half throw for mid range, and I actually putt better with that than any putter I've thrown.

After pretty much only throwing a cyclone throughout the nineties, I have hardly touched one this millenium. I needed a disc for the 18th hole (water) last weekend and grabbed a cyclone out of the garage. Man, I really still like that disc. Long controlled drive and I sank a nice long putt with it just for good measure. Haven't used it again yet, but it is back in the bag for now.

I put the Ching Legacy earlier, but recently it's beat in so it's more understable and harder to control without room to maneuver. I'll have to pick the Wasp or Buzzz.

Champ Coyote dyed to look like Captain America's shield...evil baskets beware!!!!

Latest posts