• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Out of curiosity, how many discs do you bag?

2 summits
2 colts
2 Rhynos
1 Buzz ss
1 Buzz
1 Buzz os
2 Leopards
2 JLS
4 Echo Destroyers 168 and 175
2 GStar Destroyers 167
2 Scorpius 167

10 molds

In high wind I add a Harp and a max weight GStar Destroyer

Good thread given the disc limit discussion. Set up a separate poll and get the mods to merge the threads.

My MS bag has 12 right now, but can be as low as 8 or high as 15.
My OR bag ranges from 15 to 22.

Usually if I have a higher # of discs it means I'm trying out some new models or molds.

Normally 12 to 14. Three or 4 of those may not even be used, depending on what type of shots I might need during the course of the round. I don't see the point in carrying a bag that's heavier than it needs to be.

5 putters (3 for throwing)
4 mids
5 fairways
3 control
4 distance

21 total in my OG Grip.

I play all of the local sanctioned tournaments that my schedule allows, usually in Advanced (sometimes Open).

Non-Sanctioned I always play Open.

The majority of the tournaments and leagues I play are at our local private course.

Usually between 20-24, depending on if I'm trying out a new/different disc or two that particular day.
If I had to limit the number and still play most shots/lines, I could probably get it down to fifteen without too much of an issue, but I don't like carrying my bag when it's not full (or close to it), it just doesn't feel right.

I play monthlies with my local group, will branch out into some local/nearby tournaments next year.

Today: 7. I travel light.

25+mini

Unless traveling. Travel bag usually has about 10 discs.

I play about three tournaments per year.

I found a Lightning bag probably from the '90s at a Goodwill for $2 and I use that for night rounds, holds maybe 10 but I don't need that many at night.

I like to keep the bag as light as possible and usually carry 7-8 discs. I play a lot, mostly solo, and still learning the game, so try to keep it simple.

I carry 23. Mainly it helps me to quickly count/survey after each hole so I don't leave one behind.
Bag is full and divided into 3 sections- 7 7 7 plus 2 putters in the front pocket.

However, I don't play in PDGA events.

I carry 23. Mainly it helps me to quickly count/survey after each hole so I don't leave one behind.
Bag is full and divided into 3 sections- 7 7 7 plus 2 putters in the front pocket.

However, I don't play in PDGA events.

I am with you on the quick count/ survey afforded to those that keep their bags very organized.

putting putter
2 driving putters
2 mids
2 fairways
6 drivers

About a dozen events per year usually.

I bag twenty three. Five of which are destroyers, three firebirds and everything else instead of the pro orc I'm feeling out are multiples.

Depends on the weather and the course. If it's a pitch and putt, I might go 12-15 with an emphasis on extra mids and putters. If I'm looking to play a quick solo round, I might just have 4 or 5. My tourney bag has 20-25, depending on the course, wind conditions, etc.

32 in my zuca cart with putter pouch
Tournaments, weekly leagues, & most casual rounds.

16-18 in my upd shift
Short courses, and when it's just too hilly or not worth the trouble of the zuca

voodoo juju
Putter only rounds, quick rounds and 3 disc challenges etc etc

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Latest posts