• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

Sorry about your childhood growing up in Detroit. :D I'm from Milwaukee. Brew city man. I'm not a fan of Miller lite but don't knock Hamms. That stuff is cheap AF. It's also from the "land of sky blue waters" and has some beautiful mountains on the case. Last I checked there are no mountains in Milwaukee. But I grew up on some Hamms. Bud light is gross and for vegetarians and wieners. If I want water I'll just have a Coors light. :sick:

no cap i've never met a vegetarian that liked bud light

What's the next PP mold?

Mid? Distance driver? Something between?

are they really giving her the 4-5 new mold deal they gave Paul? It blows me away that these companies can keep making new molds. A centimeter here, a millimeter her & bam we got a new one.

Sorry about your childhood growing up in Detroit. :D I'm from Milwaukee. Brew city man. I'm not a fan of Miller lite but don't knock Hamms. That stuff is cheap AF. It's also from the "land of sky blue waters" and has some beautiful mountains on the case. Last I checked there are no mountains in Milwaukee. But I grew up on some Hamms. Bud light is gross and for vegetarians and wieners. If I want water I'll just have a Coors light. :sick:

I am currently drinking Coors, not light and my favorite beer as that is Blue Moon made by Coors Brewing company if not that then some of the beers from Linenkugel Brewery are Some of the best. Hamms I agree is not bad for the cheap price. I like from Miller is Miller High Life or the Miller black/dark (the competitor to the Bud Light premium) if you can still find that.

I can't drink Budweiser beers due to how they pasteurize the high calorie beers, even Bud light is 199 calories and Budweiser is 299 calories. When you pasteurize a beer with that High of calories you can't digest the parts as in a beer as well due to microbes being removed so a high calorie beer that is pasteurized can give people stomach issues.

I am currently drinking Coors, not light and my favorite beer as that is Blue Moon made by Coors Brewing company if not that then some of the beers from Linenkugel Brewery are Some of the best. Hamms I agree is not bad for the cheap price. I like from Miller is Miller High Life or the Miller black/dark (the competitor to the Bud Light premium) if you can still find that.

I can't drink Budweiser beers due to how they pasteurize the high calorie beers, even Bud light is 199 calories and Budweiser is 299 calories. When you pasteurize a beer with that High of calories you can't digest the parts as in a beer as well due to microbes being removed so a high calorie beer that is pasteurized can give people stomach issues.

When you drink beer, you don't count calories. Guinnes all the way!

I'll agree with you on a couple things. Blue Moon is pretty good. It's been years since I've had one but that's a good one. I also like a lienies from time to time. Some are better than others but I can only have 2 max of either. Lienenkugel makes some good ones though. I'd personally rather drink some Hamm's though over both Miller or Bud. When I was younger (underage) we'd opt for Milwaukee's Best Ice because it was dirt cheap and like 5.9 % Alc. Even after high school we bought Steel Reserve 16 Ozer's. I don't know how I did it. Talk about awful :gross:

Last edited:
IPAs are overrated.

Where is the down vote on this forum!

Keeping on topic thanks Paige and Emac for graciously letting this newb play through your group back in 2011 at Alex Clark memorial park in McKinney TX.

Last edited:
are they really giving her the 4-5 new mold deal they gave Paul? It blows me away that these companies can keep making new molds. A centimeter here, a millimeter her & bam we got a new one.

People are buying them. Why wouldn't a business create new products if they are sure people will buy them?

Watched the Jomez video. Was kinda funny the way it was told... Like growing up as a DG prodigy (yes pun very much intended), then signing with Discraft... Then nothing

I get it. It was produced by Discraft and all. Just funny. Someone who doesnt know the history will think shes been with Discraft ever since. Could have mentioned the years in between very briefly and in a super vague way at least. "Coming home" is a great storyline too, you know?

Anywhoo. Nice video if a little bit sappy. Dad tears are nice touch but it kinda drives me up the wall when parents get their kids to realize their own dreams (he even said so) Thats a cynical way of looking at it I know. And sometimes hard to avoid, like if the house is full of DG stuff and Dad plays all the time, its only natural for the daughter to pick up on it. (Except maybe as a rebellious teenager, doing everything BUT parents favorite things) I will have to see how it goes with my daughter. Encourage her with whatever it is she ends up being into. Not pushing her towards anything. Hopefully.

Watched the Jomez video. Was kinda funny the way it was told... Like growing up as a DG prodigy (yes pun very much intended), then signing with Discraft... Then nothing

I get it. It was produced by Discraft and all. Just funny. Someone who doesnt know the history will think shes been with Discraft ever since. Could have mentioned the years in between very briefly and in a super vague way at least. "Coming home" is a great storyline too, you know?

Anywhoo. Nice video if a little bit sappy. Dad tears are nice touch but it kinda drives me up the wall when parents get their kids to realize their own dreams (he even said so) Thats a cynical way of looking at it I know. And sometimes hard to avoid, like if the house is full of DG stuff and Dad plays all the time, its only natural for the daughter to pick up on it. (Except maybe as a rebellious teenager, doing everything BUT parents favorite things) I will have to see how it goes with my daughter. Encourage her with whatever it is she ends up being into. Not pushing her towards anything. Hopefully.

i agree. .

And everytime i hear a Dad say "if you don´t win you are a looser" it just feels wrong

Yeah that attitude has almost certainly worked well for Paige on her way up, but might accelerate any decline on the way down.

Personally, I didn't enjoy the video.
Not sure what they were trying for, but it left me feeling a bit uncomfortable...

I wish PP great success with Discraft.
Also hoping I can forget this smarmy attempt at cheerleading.

Just one person's opinion.
Not saying no one else could or should enjoy it, but I certainly did not

Not sure what they were trying for, but it left me feeling a bit uncomfortable...

I wish PP great success with Discraft.
Also hoping I can forget this smarmy attempt at cheerleading.

Just one person's opinion.
Not saying no one else could or should enjoy it, but I certainly did not

Completely agree...uncomfortable is a good description.

Me too. I've met her father. Super nice guy. But living the dream through your kids, meh.... I have 3 kids and their successes are not my successes.

All I want to see changed in Paige's 2020 game is less obs. Then again..if Cat makes a few putts from inside 20ft... it could be an epic year for FPO disc golf.

Latest posts