• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth #27523

So, before this season, he had his foot issue fixed? That was this year, not last year? While he may be fully healed, injuries pretty much always result in changes to mechanics.

Before worlds, I remember him challenging the lead, but frequently leaving himself big putts. So Ricky is putting at 30-40' and Paul was 60' out or something like that. He would hang tough, but repeatedly having to play the big putt takes a toll.

So if his long game was off just a tad, that put a lot of pressure on his putting. While from a scoring standpoint, it was the putts that were costing him and so he's been tweaking that and trying to get it to superhero level and it's having kind of the opposite result.

If you go back to Northwood, it was the tee pad that ruined him.

Ricky- plays disc golf, owns part of a store, creates some content...
Eagle- plays disc golf, creates a lot of content...
Paul- plays disc golf, owns part of an online store, designs courses, has a charitable foundation putting in courses in new locales, is married, creates content...

I think the standard he set, especially in 2015 Grand Slam year is just not realistic for him to replicate. The competition is now stronger and deeper. His rating I think even went up since then I'm pretty sure so he himself has even gotten better, it's just if he is off a bit others have a chance though too. He has to be his best to win now, otherwise Rick, Eagle and others can step up and have.

Also if Conrad doesn't make that 252 footer are we even having this question? He putted tremendously well when it mattered most in that final round, many clutch putts down the stretch. Conrad just hit a miraculous shot.

Another thing I've noticed and I think this has been his normal is he starts off tournaments slow, then charges from behind. But guys are putting 1070 type of rounds from the start. You can't start a tourney slow and just expect to catch up.

It would be interesting if someone did a rating for Paul based on his 1st round, 2nd, 3rd, final. Maybe Udisc has that feature, IDK.

Since you're the one arguing for smaller baskets, why don't you make that your mission, and actually back up what you say, instead of just stating your unsubstantiated opinion?

Then you'd have actual data.
He's stated before that he believes he can influence millions with anonymous internet posts, and doesn't have to do any actual work to accomplish anything. He's a complete non-factor for his own causes.

Ricky- plays disc golf, owns part of a store, creates some content...
Eagle- plays disc golf, creates a lot of content...
Paul- plays disc golf, owns part of an online store, designs courses, has a charitable foundation putting in courses in new locales, is married, creates content...

why did you mentioned "is married" for paul but not "has a girlfriend" for Ricky and Eagle?
how many courses has paul designed?
how many videos has he shot in the past 3 months?

He's stated before that he believes he can influence millions with anonymous internet posts, and doesn't have to do any actual work to accomplish anything. He's a complete non-factor for his own causes.

I'd appreciate if you'd keep your trolling to that thread. Thanks.

In 2021:
Out of 22 events played Paul Mcbeth has 19 top 10s( 14 of those were top 5s, and 4 of those were Wins).

He was one miracle shot away from winning his 6th world title.

He signed a 10yr 10million dollar contract in Febuary(ish).

Lol has Paul mcbeth peaked? I think not

In 2021:
Out of 22 events played Paul Mcbeth has 19 top 10s( 14 of those were top 5s, and 4 of those were Wins).

He was one miracle shot away from winning his 6th world title.

He signed a 10yr 10million dollar contract in Febuary(ish).

Lol has Paul mcbeth peaked? I think not

Wait, so you're telling me he's finished 3x as often outside top 10 this year alone as 2020 & 2019 combined? Wow.

I wonder how far back we have to go to find a season he had a sub-20% win ratio. Looks like 2009.

Latest posts