• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Apparently, this is the current condition of at least one basket at Corbin Park in Post Falls, Idaho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 240
Apparently, this is the current condition of at least one basket at Corbin Park in Post Falls, Idaho

This is a great idea to make pro tournaments more challenging, playing both the wind and the current. Throw a Wahoo upstream here.

WTF...Why would anyone do that to a disc, especially one that appears to have a custom stamp.

WTF...Why would anyone do that to a disc, especially one that appears to have a custom stamp.

That's a pretty sweet tee marker (minus the graffiti...). I also saw a disc at first.
Yes, sorry it's a tee marker. I see it so often I didn't realize how much it looked like a disc.
Here's a couple, including #10 without the graffiti, and this will give perspective of size. That was one helluva tag.
(and the wood was from trees on the course)

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
A storm is currently in the process of redesigning the course a few blocks away from my house. There's going to be so much more room for activities!

A train derailment closes a few holes in Sellersville!

19366378_1488935484499707_7773955107432295481_n.jpg

Wow that's just some crazy sh;t right there. That's an awesome picture. You can see trees mowed over by the rail cars. Could u imagine if u would have been playing that hole.

Good thing that tree is there. Sometimes tight greens are a good thing!