• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

Apparently, the other guy's accuracy is better than yours. :p

LOL, I missed my line by about 30 feet (high and right). I somehow ended up parked though.

8b1022eb.jpg

LOL, I missed my line by about 30 feet (high and right). I somehow ended up parked though.

8b1022eb.jpg
Cool! Not entirely surprising on a hole this open but, your post got me to thinking...

On well-wooded courses, it funny how sometimes you can miss your line by a lot, and still end up in good shape. Other times you can miss by just a little, and pretty much be hosed. Quite often, where and how your miss you line are more important than how much you miss it by.

I have been trying to throw through that triangle at the top of the pole ever since the new nine went in at Dretzka.....used to try with a roc, but now days probably a thunderbird...

if I flirt with that line I am pretty much guaranteed to be parked.

Last edited:
They moved my favorite hole today. I'm very disappointed, it was the coolest, most dangerous hole in the county. The pole was actually in the water by the width of a disc, so you could park a headbanger and still be OB.

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 293
They moved my favorite hole today. I'm very disappointed, it was the coolest, most dangerous hole in the county. The pole was actually in the water by the width of a disc, so you could park a headbanger and still be OB.

That's the opposite of a not cool photo than.

I hate when I have to 'splain things to idiots. They made the hole much easier because a bunch of whiners are afraid of the water. It's just another boring hole now, instead of the very cool hole it was before, and therefore not cool. :doh:

I hate when I have to 'splain things to idiots. They made the hole much easier because a bunch of whiners are afraid of the water. It's just another boring hole now, instead of the very cool hole it was before, and therefore not cool. :doh:
Is that park in Escanaba? I might make it back up there one day, sadly when I was a kid trapped at my Grandmother's house there was no frolf in Escanaba. :(

Is that park in Escanaba? I might make it back up there one day, sadly when I was a kid trapped at my Grandmother's house there was no frolf in Escanaba. :(

I was thinking the same thing, looks like Escanaba.

Great course. Only played it once on a road trip, but it was great course!

Doing anything in Escanaba other than wandering around the graveyard looking at relatives graves would be great. I'm pretty sure that's all we ever used to do there. I've always imagined that I might like the place if I could go there and not visit the graveyard.

Doing anything in Escanaba other than wandering around the graveyard looking at relatives graves would be great. I'm pretty sure that's all we ever used to do there. I've always imagined that I might like the place if I could go there and not visit the graveyard.

I just might have to use that first sentence as a quote. Never been there, but I can imagine. :)

Doing anything in .............. other than wandering around the graveyard looking at relatives graves would be great. I'm pretty sure that's all we ever used to do there.

Sounds like a lot our families vacations when my dad was researching our family tree.

Just made it out to Lower Columbia DGC in Astoria, OR. Course was all right except for Hole #8 basket.

My birdie putt hit dead center, fell, hit the side of the destroyed cage, and bounced out.

Photo is in post below.

Last edited:
Posted in the Vibram thread, but deserves to be here too.

This guy was holding the lead card sign at a DGPT event, and blowing vapors.:sick: I saw him multiple times on the live broadcast and captured this from Ricky's victory interview. :gross:

#slowthesport

attachment.php