• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

IMG_4854.jpg

My bag on the first round ever played on a new course...I don't see that very often.

Yes, I threw my River right next to the river. :p The bag is an older Revolution - don't remember the model though.

My sling bag. Basketball season is underway so I gotta show my 'Cuse support!

Attachments

• WP_000987.jpg
    WP_000987.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 145
  • WP_000986.jpg
    WP_000986.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 111
  • WP_000985.jpg
    WP_000985.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 132
If you're as lazy as I am, you need an 8 Frame bag by Big Hyzer Bags.
CAM00169.jpg

CAM001681.jpg

CAM00180.jpg

And yes the seat works great!

Last edited:
Lot of vibram in there. I like it. But I couldn't sleep at night knowing my bag looked like at tornado hit it.

meh, the dust gets on everything that sets foot outside in Oklahoma. I'd go crazy trying to keep something clean that I sit on top of dirt almost every day.

meh, the dust gets on everything that sets foot outside in Oklahoma. I'd go crazy trying to keep something clean that I sit on top of dirt almost every day.

What bothers me is how the discs are just stuffed in there at different angles in the second picture. I'm really specific about how my discs sit in my bag. I'm a weirdo:\

What bothers me is how the discs are just stuffed in there at different angles in the second picture. I'm really specific about how my discs sit in my bag. I'm a weirdo:\

Oh, I gotcha. That's only because I had just taken them all out to do some disc photos. I just figured I'd throw them in real quick so you could see that they do fit in there. I didn't think to organize them. That's not how I usually have them stored. :gross::\ :doh:

Lol, bag for short rounds!

Small oscar the grouch backpack.
Holds 2 putters, 2 mids, 2 fairways, and 2 drivers. :D

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1355385138208.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1355385138208.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 178
Lol, bag for short rounds!

Small oscar the grouch backpack.
Holds 2 putters, 2 mids, 2 fairways, and 2 drivers. :D

That is so awesome. I'm now sort of wishing I would have got something like that instead of a Nutsac a few months back.

That's actually my problem. My bag is always dirty but I couldn't deal with my discs being all wonky in my bag.

Added new zipper pulls today

...thanks M. Smith & maansmit!
Note the Wife Sponsored patch from Avus, and the buttons from Zazzle. Discs are listed in my sig, below.
Ready for the Ice Bowls!
picture.php

My new Grip. Thanks Santa!!

Thanks to Djren12 for the awesome zipper pulls and birdie beads! They look great!

And thanks to throwfromthewoods for the inspiration (i.e. I stole your design :D) for the coloring pattern for the logos!

The colors are bright purple and kind of a gunmetal grey. The don't come across as well in the photos as IRL.

dsc8247b.jpg

dsc8264p.jpg

gripv.jpg

...thanks M. Smith & maansmit!
Note the Wife Sponsored patch from Avus, and the buttons from Zazzle. Discs are listed in my sig, below.
Ready for the Ice Bowls!
picture.php

Bags looking good with the new additions! I'll more than likely see ya at first ice bowl at Boone!