• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few today.

Vibram VP
Vibram Ibex
Vibram Trax x 2
Bliz Wraith
Discmania P PD

Can you tell I hit a Vibram demo today????:p

175g Yeti Pro Aviar
175g P1

23kxg87.jpg

^^^^^^^ the local disc golf shop just got a shipment of those. They looked pretty cool.

At said shop I picked up a kc pro roc,a pro leopard and a discraft xl

Mail was good today!

Proto Star Destroyers
141112_g.jpg

141436_g.jpg

NS Destroyer
141437_g.jpg

NS Boss
141438_g.jpg

Ching Roc from the 98 Worlds displaying hole 2 (now hole 15) of my new home course. Mt. Airy.
141434_g.jpg

I got 2 more glow Gators too but no one wants to see those, enough pics going around. Disappointed they were stamp colors I already had (if anyone wants to trade a blue or red stamped one for a BLACK let me know!! I'll even pitch in a few bucks!!)

Last but not least. 1 more for the set.

141435_g.jpg

Picked up this Soft Focus today

Resizefordgcoursereview.jpg

Got this Challenger in a trade today, and I got the Buzz a week or so ago, for the wooded courses, because my dark pink Buzz, was getting lost in the woods, and this blue one stands out

Resizefordgcoursereview2.jpg

^Love the chrome foil Gator!!^

as do i, a local fellow dgcr member hooked me up with this one. im waiting on another from the innova store. hopefully its a gold stamp and i think ill have one of each color that was released.

Black Mambas arrived today:
imageyyod.jpg

Also got a couple pink ones to test throw tomorrow, a early run 150 z flick (ghost stamp), and a Japan Open Champion 159 Destroyer (pre-blizzard).

Please post what you think of the Destroyer..I have a pink star JO..158 that I am trying to decide if I want to sell...or throw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts