• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up two discs:

JK Aviar (my buddy's birthday is coming up, so I'm going to dye the Seahawks logo on this for him)
(wanted to buy him a Roc since he always borrows one of mine, but at the point that I wont shell out 25 bucks for a dye-able roc for myself... sorry bud)

Z Buzzz (I'm a Roc man, but like trying new discs... all I know so far is that the stamp is deep, and the plastic is very lively for its weight... bounced out of two baskets in the one round I've played since picking her up)

picked up 2 pro d challengers and then bought a few discs from guys on here, star boss, pro wraith, and an avenger ss. heard good things about the challengers so wanted to check them out. looking for a good roller out of the avenger, and hoping to get some distance from the boss and wraith, boss possibly using as forehand but we'll see. ordered them all this week so can't wait for them to get in

Technically speaking the last discs I bought were all minis...I placed an order on DGC during the 10% off sale and I bought Quads and a Birdie bag. I had like $10 leftover and I had just gotten my "Wham-o Mini Frisbee Golf Target" so I wanted minis there were different colors from the 6 that come with it. Got a pink one for my SO too.

Actually I lie! The newest disc I bought was...

4010531829_b782960500.jpg

I bought this for my dad for his birthday! It's BADASS!!

\/\/

P.S. That's a clear, bottom stamped disc btw. By Dynamic Discs.

My last purchase from DGC was a Cobra for myself, which I haven't gotten a chance to throw yet. I played with a guy in a tourney recently who swore by them so I figured I needed to check it out.

I also bought a small Fade bag and a pumpkin stamped Aviar to give my girlfriend for her bday, which is on Halloween. Although I'm sure I'll be in trouble if I don't get her something else too...

I picked up a Buzzz, Wasp, and 2 Soft Magnets at the USDGC (along with my "free" Coyote). I haven't bought a disc since about March so I figured I'd get a few new ones.

I just bought a 178g Pink Z Wasp online (waiting...). I've been searching for a max weight Pink Wasp for months w/o success, so I was psyched when I finally found one.

Also waiting for a 174 Flx Avenger SS from a trade on here.

Red 180g Core
Red 176g Sinus SP
Orange 177g U-2
Pink 174g MRV
Red 175g Star Gator (In a trade)
Green 150g Champ Leopard (for wife, in a trade)

177 Glo Z Buzzz (sweet plastic and you can't go wrong with a Buzzz!)
169 Z Stalker (orange, domey, perfect match to my 174, flat 1st run)

Status
Not open for further replies.