• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i do is get all the paper off, then put some vegetable oil on the remaining adhesive, wait about fifteen minutes, then it all rubs right off. of course the disc has an oily film on it afterwards but that eventually rinses off.

I searched the internet for this method after I got my first red-shift fuse and the marshall street sticker on the front of it wouldn't come off. no way I was letting that beautiful disc exist with sticker residue on it.

EDIT: I was trying to reply to the post about the PIAS sticker on the last page, for some reason it wasnt quoted. still figuring this forum out

I thought of that but was scared that it might affect the plastic. No problems with that?

I've used Goo Gone on a few of my discs now. What I do is put it on a paper towel, get the goo off and then to get any Goo Gone residual gunk off, I use the Green Cleaner (ie good for the environment cleaner) and I haven't had problems.

Picked up a 149 blizz dd2 over the weekend to try out. It is a flip machine out of the box I am throwing 400 ft hyzer flips with it. This one is even more understable than a Katana but the glide seems slightly superior. I have to say I was expecting more stability but I like it.

Don't have em yet, bought a dark blue sparkle Opto Saint and Orange EZE Pure, both from Marshall st. Almost lost my pink Saint again today, so I ordered a backup.

2 gold line saints pink, magenta opto pure, pink vip warship, 2 eze spikes/zero spike all in trades in the MP. love the MP!!!

Been awhile since I posted....

0805_220900_0001 by cmchavis

FLX Pred, Eclipse Anode, ESP Zone, 11x Champ Eagle, ESP Meteor, Medium Warlock, TP Warship, Star Cobra, Star Katana, Medium Trak, ESP FLX Pred, ESP Drone, Glo Stalker, Pro Wraith, KC Roc 12x, Z Pred, Glo Comet, Champ Sidewinder

left to right columns.

left: pure(limited edition stamp & very pearly white plastic), undertow (worlds stamp) ti worlds nuke, bliz boss, bliz boss
middle: saint(worlds stamp) champ stingray(worlds stamp), ghost(first run), champ archon
right: 4 star destroyers (two are pretty see through white plastic), star boss, glo archon.

most are up for sale, the white discs are just waiting for sick dye jobs!

Attachments

• IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 54
Just ordered a DX archangel, beast, and a soft glow Ion.

I mainly throw champ or equivalent, decided to get some DX in my life.

Lost my beast last year never got around to replacing it. One of my favs hoping it wears in nice like my old one.....

Bought the archangel for one sole hole. Hole 12 at Oshtemo. From the shorts its a quick hard right at about 50' then straight out downhill another 300'. I was throwing my sidewinder on it but I can't get it to level out, then a wraith but it comes back waaayy too hard, had a r-pro boss that would fly beautifuly on this hole but got far too beat and wouldn't come back anymore. Hoping this archangel will lol.

The glow ion I got mainly because it looks cool and I would like to try some night Discin as I work late nights and only get out to the course on days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.