• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discraft BUZZ 5.1 and HI flex RUBBER PUTTER. "DGCenter
picture.php

Last edited:
You and your 1x1 pixel images :p

Huh? I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computer stuff. Can you explain? Is it just the crappy, grainy picture you're talking about or something else? I'd like to know, for real, and maybe I can do something better?

So taters... never got a reply. What did you mean? Or does anyone else know what he's talking about. I really want to know so that I can fix it if something I'm doing with pictures isn't working well.

Just got this big bead bad boy in a trade on here with unsourced. This thing is sweet. Can't wait to get it out on the practice field.

picture.php

So taters... never got a reply. What did you mean? Or does anyone else know what he's talking about. I really want to know so that I can fix it if something I'm doing with pictures isn't working well.

Figured it out, I think. If the picture shows up now, then I did. :D

Purchases made by others for me for Christmas.

picture.php

The upper right, Vibram Open, disc is a Champion Wraith I was happy to find at a "light" 166g.
Looking to try some different driver molds... Inferno and Orion LF.
Wanted to try a lighter Viking.
And with all of the Roc vs. Buzzz threads, I had to get a Buzzz.

Not sure if the picture for this post were working before or not so I had to bump the post now that I figured out what was wrong with my pictures. And please let me know if the picture doesn't show up.

The pics are working great now Jimb.

Now if the weather would just let up so that I could throw some of my new plastic. I've played a bit around the home course but I'm not using the new discs until I can get them out on an open practice field.

And thanks for letting me know thrasher!

Now if the weather would just let up so that I could throw some of my new plastic. I've played a bit around the home course but I'm not using the new discs until I can get them out on an open practice field.

And thanks for letting me know thrasher!

No problem man. I hear ya about the weather, I have so much new plastic begging to be thrown, but the weather sucks up here as well.

The answers to all my problems!

catsmattysbdaymore004.jpg

Until I have more questions.

170g Buzzz FLX
177g ESP Impact
173g Striker
170g Flash
177g Core

The red Core isn't quite as sexy as I thought it would be. But I do like the purple Striker. Should be very easy to see against the snow.

Last edited:
Just placed an order at Marshall Street this morning.
1 Star Teebird White 176
1 Z Wasp Hot Pink 177
1 Star TL Yellow 175
1 Z Predator Hot Pink 173
1 FLX Drone White 176
1 Cryztal Z Buzzz
1 X-Out Organic SSS Wizard

All en route from either DGC or Clearwater:
Disc Plastic Weight
Valkyrie Pro 175
Valkyrie Pro 175
Valkyrie Pro 175
Valkyrie Pro 174
Avg SS ProD 167
Vision Gold Line 168
Eagle Pro 175
Eagle Pro 175
Leopard Pro 175
Leopard Pro 175
Roc DX 180
Roc DX 180
Roc Star 178
Stingray DX 165
Wizard SSS 173

Stuck in OH this weekend due to the weather. Found the following friends to bring home:

FLX Challenger (2)
ESP Flick (2)
Pro Katana (2)
Star Stingray

Guess now that I have some Flicks I should start working on my forehand.

Scored a Lat 64 Vision at DTW yesterday - can't wait to take it for a test drive :D

Star Katana (#2) - Replacement for my OG star katana. I really like the arrow straight STABLE nature of the star. My OG disc has become the 12,5,-3,2 disc innova promised... But i play a more precision based course, and i really like this disc as a "super long" version of a TeeBird (when new) more than "i need a lot of open space super long Sidewinder" of the beat in version. I throw it "table top flat" @ 315' (vs. Teebird @ 290+).
I also like the tight forehand lines it gets when new. (Super long 330'+ with very straight tight lines when new.)
Star is OS by nature... I am using this nature to create a super distance control disc rather than it's intended use as a distance bomber disc.
> I am experimenting with the OG as a Roller, and a more traditional "bomber" roll. <- Hyzers, etc...

Pro Boss - My Star version never really beat in, it stayed OS..From previous experience, Pro beat in like a longer Wraith. (Slightly Poor Durability).

Status
Not open for further replies.