• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 FLX Drone, 1 FLX Buzz, 1 Z-Wasp - needed to up my midrange selection seeing as I only have a FLX Buzz and Z-Comet currently.

I just got a new 175G Innova Star Katana and now perfer this one over my Destroyer. This is a great disc that is well worth the money.

Discraft Elite-Z XL 168g. A backup/replacement for my favorite over stable driver. I bought an Elite-X earlier in the year and it's just not the same.

^most overstable type of plastic I know of(champ/z and others that are pretty much the same)

At the USDGC, I picked up a Crystal Z Avenger SS to replace the Elite Z Avenger SS that I lost at Bailey Road Park a few months ago.

Another disc I picked up at the USDGC was not a purchase but was given to me. It's a Star Ontario Roc (factory second).

I just bought a FLX Challenger in pink and an ESP Avenger SS in pink,

I'm slowly converting my bag to all pink discraft.

i just recently bought a latitude 64 gold line xxx
and im sorry for everyone that doesnt like them but this is my favorite driver along with a star beast

Purchased the Skeeter and Classic Roc, found the Buzz and Orion. I'm not sure why I'm getting so many blue discs, lol, but it just sort of happened that way. Found discs get as good treatment as the bought ones. There's no 'step child' syndrome here!

Attachments

• Picture 31.jpg
    Picture 31.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 24
Got this pearly pink champion rhyno from PIAS. At least I think it is pearly. Looks more so than the picture.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 24
A whole lot of PDs.

P1000080.JPG

P1000079.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts