• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how my webcam do. So out of wonder, why you wondering?

I saw the email saying someone replied noticed the image link in the email but saw no image on your post. So I went back to the email clicked the link noticed the browser said it was 1x1 pixel and I thought "why would someone post a 1 pixel image?" Therefore I asked.

Just bought 2 discs today, I bought a 170 Lightning #2 Slice today and I just got a 171 Star Destroyer off Ebay. I was jonesing for some new plastic! :)

Latitude 64 Gold Line Striker and a DX Roc thanks to a gift certificate for Xmas from my aunt and uncle.

just got 4 more pro-D wasps max weight and a 176g z stalker. i think it's time to stop buying plastic for a little while, but i ordered a crunch box and a shirt and a dvd

Purchases made by others for me for Christmas.

picture.php

The upper right, Vibram Open, disc is a Champion Wraith I was happy to find at a "light" 166g.
Looking to try some different driver molds... Inferno and Orion LF.
Wanted to try a lighter Viking.
And with all of the Roc vs. Buzzz threads, I had to get a Buzzz.

Last edited:
I saw the email saying someone replied noticed the image link in the email but saw no image on your post. So I went back to the email clicked the link noticed the browser said it was 1x1 pixel and I thought "why would someone post a 1 pixel image?" Therefore I asked.

I thought you meant ratio (it's like 1248 x 1024 ish pix) why 1x1 instead of 4x3 or something. Most of the images I post are from a DGCR Photo Album, and I copy image location to the posts. I wonder why you can't see em?

Purchases made by others for me for Christmas.

picture.php

The upper right, Vibram Open, disc is a Champion Wraith I was happy to find at a "light" 166g.
Looking to try some different driver molds... Inferno and Orion LF.
Wanted to try a lighter Viking.
And with all of the Roc vs. Buzzz threads, I had to get a Buzzz.

You'll love the Buzzz! It'll even thread Spencer's wooded Paw Paw fairways!

First disc I've actually bought in a long time, I usually just trade or get plastic from tourney funny money, a turquoise 175 CS Star Valkyrie. :)

I got a great deal from Gateway's Ebay store: Illusion, Speed Demon, & Spirit (all Evolution) for 20-bucks. Great deal, but I'm too new to really use them. I throw the Illusion regularly, hardly touch the Speed Demon, and almost never the Spirit. I really ordered them because I'm from St. Louis and wanted to support a hometown company, but Gateway seems to be for advanced players (though the free used Wizard was a great touch).

I've accepted my "newness" and ordered a DX Sidewinder & Stingray today. I'm just happy they'll be here and I can throw them before my local Ice Bowl.

Just bought a used Pink TP Cyclone 172g.

2rcpvup.jpg

I called up the number on the bottom, disconnected. I looked up the name in the white pages...there's atleast 50 people with that same name. I will always contact info on a disc before keeping it (note to all to make it easier to contact you...)

I just won this Buzzz at the K-Town Ice Bowl:
picture.php

Also got an Ice Bowl foil stamped Roc and Mini! :clap:

Thanks! It looks especially cool on the wall next to my Supercolor MDGO State Finals Dragons Surge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts