• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 GL Flows, just got them. They looks like poored gold,not yellow, " GOLD".The ol'lady bought them for me so I cant play with them till X-mas.

Elite X Comet, Soft Voodoo, Innova UV mini

Can't wait to go throw em tomorrow!

Attachments

• Picture 36.jpg
    Picture 36.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
2 11x CAL teebirds
9x kc pro teebird (5-6/10)
2 pro leopards (older plastic, feels like CE blend)

all for 45 bucks. sweet haul

Won a tournament and a contest for some but mostly just splurging as usual.

I really think I have a problem.

dsc0118i.jpg

The CFR's on the left are a Cro, Gator, Leaopard, Excalibur and CE Teebird.
The putters on the right are a Swirly APX and 2 chalky as fugg SS Magics.

The Cro is packaged up and ready to ship out to Jmitch. If anyone is interested in the Glow Leopard or Glow Xcal you know how to get a hold of me :)

Last edited:
It went for low! Got lucky with that one.

The thing couldn't have been thrown more than like twice too, super good deal.

4 172g First Run S-Line PDs.

No pictures, and I they won't technically be "mine" until Xmas.

Those APX swirls are sweet putters..

You aren't joking. I took it to the local pitch and putt on my lunch break the other day and was hitting some sweet lines with it. I only paid 3 dollars for it :D

Steve Orlando shot a -15 at Germantown just using a Swirly recently. It was nuts.

Last edited:
X out E wizard, Z comet, Z stalker, Z wasp, Z flick, GL river, S teebird. I sure love that sale of $10 Z plastic @ marshall street!

APX swirls were hot stuff putters a few years ago. People liked them and then they went OOP. standard discraft procedure, you know.

Haha yea, there are a lot of guys around here who putt them and have stockpiles. I was lucky because I walked in the shop as the guy who dropped it off was leaving :D

170 Elite Z Nuke, my first.

Tomorrow the battle begins to see if it can knock the Star Boss out of primary forehand duty.

Doodie. :snicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.