• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New board member, just getting back into disc golf. Last time I bought discs the Wraith was the latest and greatest. So, just bought one of each Innova driver with a speed rating of 11 or more, except the Wahoo. All of them are new to me and will be first time throws. Hoping to add some distance. Digging this board.

New board member, just getting back into disc golf. Last time I bought discs the Wraith was the latest and greatest. So, just bought one of each Innova driver with a speed rating of 11 or more, except the Wahoo. All of them are new to me and will be first time throws. Hoping to add some distance. Digging this board.
welcome back to the sport and weclome to dgcr!

Welcome. Welcome.

175g 12x flat top firebird, 175g 12x Champ Teebird, 168g 12x Champ Teebird, 172g Star Destroyer, 171g buzz ss, 171g z avenger. and it all flies exactly as i wanted it to.

175g 12x flat top firebird, 175g 12x Champ Teebird, 168g 12x Champ Teebird, 172g Star Destroyer, 171g buzz ss, 171g z avenger. and it all flies exactly as i wanted it to.

Nice! Looks like we will be throwing some new plastic later today!:thmbup:

My most recent are 2 of those new totem pole champ teebirds. Gonna be testing one of them today.

Bought a Yeti Aviar and Warlock on a whim from Altitude Discs on Monday because of their awesome closeout pricing. Still waiting for them to get here, but I'm looking forward to trying the Yeti based on all of the glowing reviews.

Bought a Yeti Aviar and Warlock on a whim from Altitude Discs on Monday because of their awesome closeout pricing. Still waiting for them to get here, but I'm looking forward to trying the Yeti based on all of the glowing reviews.

Good choices! I use the Warlock for putting duties and the Yeti for straight to understable short drives.

Just got a lime green 172g MVP anode in proton material.. Can't wait to play a round with it replacing my aviar!:thmbup:

Got a box from fed-ex today!

2 x 171g D Cyclones - my fav driver, not as long as a teebird but more accurate and versatile for me (wanted esp but my plastic pusher didn't have any in stock)

174g Z Comet - my fav mid, almost telekinetic

168g Z Glide - nice understable mid, great for low ceiling straight rail runs and smooth annys, hope to catch my next ace with this one, reminds me of my long lost 1st gen eclipse

153g Blizzard Katana - never threw this mold nor plastic, hoping it to become my downwind distance driver

157g Blizzard Boss - same as above except more stable and hoping it will handle some upwind

Factory second Dominator..really excited to go out and throw this one
S-Line Gremlin...replacement for the one I lost at States. This Star plastic seems quite a bit softer than my old one
9x KC Pro Eagle...so pretty
Proto Star Champion Dominator...prettier than my F/S

8008112719_5b43d22713.jpg

Here you go. Likely never to be thrown, but you have:

3x Star TeeBird, two of them with silver/ rainbow reflective stamp, one white stamp
Icon Ghost with gold stamp
Star Rancho Roc with silver/ rainbow reflective stamp
Star Destroyer with white mold stamp and gold autograph
Champion Orc that is as solid opaque as the Star Destroyer
DX Viking because I have never personally seen DX in black before

Status
Not open for further replies.