• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recent

Bought this DD Hysteria 172g last Friday. Threw it in a tournament Sat/Sun, then retired it due to the signatures. Don't want them to fade.

Attachments

• signed hysteria.jpg
    signed hysteria.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 70
Just bought a Black Avery Jenkins Star Destroyer with Silver Innova Stamp and Gold Avery Stamp. Real sweet. First Black Driver...I want to be that guy. I can't wait to throw it and try it out, never thrown a destroyer before.

haven't bought anything for a while so i broke down...

175 kc pro glow aviar
180 dx glow roc
170 11x kc pro roc

damn dgvalues.com!!! got me again

I helped unpack a shipment of plastic at my local dg store today... and then I went home with these

picture.php

(2) Strawberry Zero Mercy (173g), GL Saint (backup 169g), Opto Air Bolt (155g), and MVP Neutron Volt ~ Stormtrooper ~ (175g)

All scale weighed before I left the store :)

IMG_20121031_175407.jpg

Metal flake champ Firebird. One of the really flat OS ones...

Just ordered two Strawberry Mercies from Marshal Street...one for me and one for the daughter.

Came in the mail today: Totem Teebird, Neutron Volt (Stormtrooper, of course), Halloweenova DX Eagle (1999).

Iacas you got bit by the bug bad! It's hard not to buy new plastic, right?

Star Firebird
Icon Ghost
Pinnacle Canon
Star Valkyrie (159g)

all with the "sloppy" American Flag dye. Combine that with my 2nd Run Ion and ESP Meteor with the "sloppy" American Star dyes I have and there is a complete bag.

I also picked up another Neutron Anode in day glow Yellow. That now gives me two pairs of day glow yellow Anodes/ Ions/ Axis. If I ever feel that the Volt is going to be worth it, I already have one day glow yellow Volt and I saw several more at the store.

Iacas you got bit by the bug bad! It's hard not to buy new plastic, right?

It's not. When I play I limit myself to to a very small number of things. I have a Lace or two coming, but I'm pretty much done, and what I have now is what I'll have in April or whenever the weather gets better again.

I look forward to loaning out some of the discs I've got, or giving them away to get new people started.

Status
Not open for further replies.