• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine. They look good. Travel tag #62 is heading to Seattle and Norcal in the next few weeks. I have no idea what I do with a travel tag, but it seemed like the thing to buy at the time. I hope whoever I run into out there has a clue.

Got mine. They look good. Travel tag #62 is heading to Seattle and Norcal in the next few weeks. I have no idea what I do with a travel tag, but it seemed like the thing to buy at the time. I hope whoever I run into out there has a clue.

Let me know what courses and when and I might be able to guide you along in the Seattle area anyway, in Cali you''ll have to figure something else out, hehe. :)

Check the 2010 Master Travel Tag List to who has tags in your area.

Then contact them through DGCR (private message or something) to let them know you'll be in the area. Then you meet up, play a round and swap your tags. After that, let Tim know you swapped and he'll update the list.

Then watch as your original tag (hopefully) gets traded around the country.

Pretty cool deal.

Then you meet up, play a round and swap your tags. After that, let Tim know you swapped and he'll update the list.

Nope, actually, PM me that info as I'm now adminning the Master List and the spreadsheet. :) Have fun out there!

Any idea of when the next round will be? Can I get a PM

Any idea of when the next round will be? Can I get a PM
I can't PM everyone sorry :( Just keep your eyes open.. the thread is usually active and open for 3 or 4 weeks to give people time to see it and order.

Timg, the bag tags are righteous; however, the little chain "attacher-thingies" are less than stellar. My tag fell off first round I played, luckily I saw it come off. Maybe next round include a better chain/"attacher-thingy." :)

I like the little rubber clear thing. Those seem to work well for the most part. I usually use a key ring attached to a D-ring on my tags

Timg, the bag tags are righteous; however, the little chain "attacher-thingies" are less than stellar. My tag fell off first round I played, luckily I saw it come off. Maybe next round include a better chain/"attacher-thingy." :)

I've heard the horror stories about that chain. So I just bought a Pack of various sized Key Rings at Walmart. Like so...

mms_picture-23.jpg

Be careful if you use one, it might scratch your tag up a little. I put a little line in the top part. It isn't noticeable though.

I've heard the horror stories about that chain. So I just bought a Pack of various sized Key Rings at Walmart. Like so...

mms_picture-23.jpg

Be careful if you use one, it might scratch your tag up a little. I put a little line in the top part. It isn't noticeable though.

A-ha! :hfive:

Visual help lots! I've got an extra key ring laying around someplace...

A-ha! :hfive:

Visual help lots! I've got an extra key ring laying around someplace...

No Problem!! In one of the packs, they offer a supersized one! It's huge! Perfect size! oh, and they sell a packet of various size Carabiners in the camping section as well. ...not that great though, I've busted all of the smaller ones! lol

Yeah, for now. He just did his latest batch. Keeping watching though, when ever he opens them up again, it'll be a continual topic. I would recommend subscribing to this thread, because it will probably pop up here when he does his next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts