• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tim ~
Is it possible to get a replacement personalized DGCR Bag Tag? Mine snapped in half yesterday as I loaded up the car. I did a Super Glue job on it but don't have faith that it wll hold very long.

Unfortunately I don't have any extras.. they're all made to order. If you can give me a heads up next time I order some I'll see if there's anything I can do. Sorry to hear it broke on you :(

Is there a way we can pay now and just wait for the next time up? That way I wont pass it up again and maybe I will just get it in the mail one day and it will be like Christmas.

You could do that but I really don't know how long it will be before I order more, it could be quite a while.

Hey TIMG , Since we have had some issues with the tags not meeting expectations(getting crushed/falling apart/ect) have you looked into mabey a new tag that is metal or something more indestructable?
I am sure lots of us who have had our tags for two years and more would be ready to buy something new to help out DGCR. Personally I like the old tag but would be ready to buy another style/something new.

I agree with peabody. I am not going to get one unless if you make them out of something that doesnt break very easily. $20 is a lot to pay for something that can break very easily.

I agree with peabody. I am not going to get one unless if you make them out of something that doesnt break very easily. $20 is a lot to pay for something that can break very easily.

I don't think they're that fragile. Just handle them in a manner you'd expect not to break a thin piece of plastic/metal/whatever the hell they're made out of...:eek:

Jukeshoe: <----Not the most observant guy ever.

i.e., don't slam them into doors or step on them. Normal wear and tear will not break these.

In fact, if you have the competition bag or the DISCarrier, and you clip it to the front hook, it'll slide in between the pouch and the drink holder nicely. This could reduce the chance of breakage. ...just throwin it out there

I have had mine on my bag for two years and it still looks great. Shinypickle, these tags are still the best thing going as far as bagtags from DGCR. They are well worth the 20 bucks. I know I mistreated mine and it is still in great shape. I really don't know why or how these tags got tore up or fell apart. I am talking to the guys that already have one and want mabey something else.

I've sold quite a few tags and only a handful have broken and in those cases it wasn't usual wear-and-tear but more an accident by the owner (ie. stepping on it). As far as making them out of metal, that would obviously cost considerably more, especially in the small quantities I order in.

I can try to get another product.. maybe towels or something common that a lot of people use or would like to have on the course.

That's cool. Mabey we can start a list of peeps that want a complete new one and willing to pay a little more for it?
The towels sould great too. I could always use a new towel.

I've sold quite a few tags and only a handful have broken and in those cases it wasn't usual wear-and-tear but more an accident by the owner (ie. stepping on it). As far as making them out of metal, that would obviously cost considerably more, especially in the small quantities I order in.

I can try to get another product.. maybe towels or something common that a lot of people use or would like to have on the course.

DGCR-logo embroidered ass-less chaps? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts