• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

this will happen in two or three weeks.

There will be coming also new drivers and midrange (i hope :)

How's the progress with LEGENDa coming along? Did you get the flight you wanted with a wider wing?

Ryan C said:
RS39's review there is another like some we've already had. My Jokeri is just nothing like this. On a 300' throw, the Jokeri does not flip at all and finishes a good 15' left of its initial line. I hope that most Jokeris are like mine, cause I really don't want another straight putter that doesn't fade much. We already have about a thousand of those.

We have a thousand straight putters that get blown off line, but not many wind fighting putters that do not have a strong left hook to add to the aiming puzzle. And I prefer having to only worry about elevation. As long as it 'sits' when it slows, it saves me from floating into hazards and long comebacks.
I'm still learning how much harder to throw it up close vs my Wizards (and can't get either past 250 flat anyway) but liking them.
Looking forward to a full-color shipment of premium Jokeri...

jokeri is about as hss a putter as ive ever seen. unturnable...lots of fade. it isnt your "goes straight and has minimal fade" putter at all. its like an uber rhyno.

I got a baseline RESPECTi today from Altitude. (Thanks Kyle) This is exactly what I was hoping for in a wind fighting fairway driver. I was playing today in 15 - 20 mph winds, and this disc held the line I was throwing on perfectly. While everyone else was having their discs get blown all over the place mine stayed straight and true. This disc is a 172 pink baseline Respecti. This disc I think is much closer to the rated numbers than the premium I threw before. Hopefully when Prodiscus gets the run of premium finished that they are going to send out to consumers they fly like this. Especially because this disc needs the premium plastic. I am a little nervous about the durability of their baseline plastic for a driver. I hit several trees today and there are some pretty significant nicks and dents where it hit. Can't say the flight was affected, but definitely noticeable when looking at the disc. I still need to get this disc out to a field and try some different types of throws. but I can say right now this disc is going to be seeing a lot of use in the coming rounds as I try to figure out exactly what I can and can't do with it. Nice disc Prodiscus.

I was testing baseline respecti as a thumber on a field with 80cm of snow and still managed to get some marks on it. Think I'll wait for premium plastic for that use. I really love how respecti feels in hand.

Yeah. I've played three rounds with mine and taco'd it today. Has really taken a beating. I can't honestly say that it has affected the flight because it happened on the last hole I throw it on. So I haven't thrown it since I nailed the tree. But it looks terrible. I'll take pictures later when my wife gets home. I left the camera in her car. I can't wait for a premium one. Just hope it flies like this one.

Awesome job on the Joker Vesakai. It's like the Pain of putters and I love it for that.

I saw that comparison too. It really reminded me of the putter version of the Pain.

Before I threw the Opto Pain I wouldn't have agreed with you. turso's GLs are too overstable for that comparison. The Opto I tried is pretty spot on though.

I have 5 Jokeri. I am still working with them before they go in the bag. I love the feel, I just have to get more comfortable with it.

Latest posts