• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

R pro plastic

Tried it once with an R-Po Dart. It didn't take the dye.

Tried black on an R-pro boss and got a faded navy bluish greenish color. Had to soak it for a long time as well just to get that. It seems to take dye much like the DX style plastics. Which is not well at all!

This is my R-Pro Dart. Started as the typical canary yellow. Let sit in dye for about 3-4 hours. The dye was HOT! as in a good amount of steam was moving off of the dye pool. As you can tell the red is dingy looking. The orange came out much better and again was 3-4 hours in a hot dye bath. The disc being flexable already, was very flexy with the heat. I almost thought it warped my disc, but after some cold water and afew rounds to break it in, it flies nice and straight like it is supposed to.

Attachments

• alliance.jpg
    alliance.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
um... dot number 2 on my electric stove? best way I can guess is the steam is generously comming off of the dye pool.

My dad used a Sharpie "fatty" black marker to write his info on the back of his rpro dart 6 months ago and it's already run right through the disc.

\/\/