• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Photo%252520on%2525202011-08-08%252520at%25252023.55.jpg

gotta show this off again.

CE Eagle, it was almost brand new, still some flashing on it. it just sat in water for a while from the looks of it.

got it at the durham store, yea i doubt andy would of let that slip through his fingers

don't have any pics (sorry), but recently found an OOP Champ Shark for $5, and an 11x FB for $5...these are my best PIAS finds.

Bought a brand new Millennium CE Qms x-out once for like $12. Woot.

Pulled a blue se rhyno out of a bin in a smoke shop 7/10 - 3$ I don't throw them but my buddy does, made his whole weekend.

Bought a brand new Millennium CE Qms x-out once for like $12. Woot.

I've been mad at myself for months. I saw one at PIAS once that was like $8 but of course I didn't realize what it was. It was sitting there every time I went back for weeks, and I never got it. It's gone now. :wall::doh:

Pulled a blue se rhyno out of a bin in a smoke shop 7/10 - 3$ I don't throw them but my buddy does, made his whole weekend.

holy hell! I'd feel like I was on candid camera or something. . .There is a junk shop down the road that has a bunch of old rusty tools and stuff sitting out. My friend stopped in for sh*ts and giggles one day to find 3 little coolers full of discs(10 or 12 discs per cooler) for $5 a cooler. It was all CE and SE, a 3x JK Aviar, etc.

That's the shnizzzle, its hard to beat a good find. Same buddy that got the blue se found a f.r. pearly buzz 8/10 max weight and a great stamp for 3.99, you never know.

i love reading these threads, but i end up hating all of you because there are no PIAS around here that ever have discs :) plus there aren't enough people that have been playing for long enough to be selling old goodies to used sporting goods stores anyway.

Latest posts