• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

JC I have to say that picking up the Stego mold is possibly my favorite of the many good decisions you've made.

Not since I got my first Firebird have I felt that a disc was made for me to that extent.

On one of the courses I play often I have been using it off the tee for 4 holes and routinely birdie those because that disc is so perfectly predictable.

Just the perfect goofy approach disc.

Nice I see the SWIRLY ones just posted on FB - Looking forward to seeing whats fresh :) I think I need a Stego - I haven't had a new RDG disc in a while

I use mine a good bit for headwind putts. You know it's never going to get bullied by a gust.

It's funny to me that this punchline of a disc is actually a secret weapon for competitive rounds.

How durable is the plastic on these bad boys?

My proto has some scuffs and dings and has beat in a little. May never gain turn, but it doesn't fade as hard.

The one from the last run has a bit of clovering from nailing trees but doesn't seem to scuff or gouge at all.

So, it's no Champ plastic, but for baseline they do okay.

Everything is made up and relative in these terms but the Stego is a plow.

Just ordered two from infinite discs. Pretty excite to try them, and to let my kids try throwing them!

Just wanted to let folks know we ran a small batch really flexible Stegos. I'd say they're pretty close to the 4S Flex that Gateway runs. And as always the the DGCR discount code is still active!

Just wanted to let folks know we ran a small batch really flexible Stegos. I'd say they're pretty close to the 4S Flex that Gateway runs. And as always the the DGCR discount code is still active!

How does it compare to the first run stegos that were flexy?

I was under the impression that speed is indicative of how thick the rim is. These things really do need to get standardized.

They'll get right on that after everyone comes to an agreement of what par is. ;)

Apparently, what we've got listed online now are the last of the RDG Stego discs. Have you ever wanted a truly flight-resistant #DiscGolf disc? Here you go...
infinitediscs.com/Reptilian-Disc…

From the Infinite Discs Twitter. Are Stegos going away???

Latest posts